HAECO Americas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Liaison Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at HAECO Americas in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter to discuss possible roles within the company
    Phone Interview with upper Management to discuss the role they had in mind
    In person interview with upper Management for the role of Liaison Engineer

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview Questions that referred to my previous experience and resume.   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HAECO Americas (Lake City, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Process was for show only. Selected candidate (from his own mouth)won the position before the interviews took place which is 80 percent of all cases. Reason for rejection was a lie.

Interview Questions

• If you were told to do something illegal by your manager, what would you do? If you had to perform a task you have not done before, what would you do? How would you score your mechanics for an evaluation?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and received a call within a couple of weeks to set up a interview time. Once the time was set I had a sit down interview with the hiring director.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions, but you should know how aviation community works to fully understand your responsibilities.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HAECO Americas (Blacksburg, VA).

Interview

I got a call. It was on campus. it was pretty easy. they Asked me about my experiences and they talked about their company, how's the future of company looking then we talked about general aviation topics. We had a long discussion about it. They asked my roommate to solve a math problem who also got hired.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HAECO Americas (Macon, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Questions about general knowledge on aircraft..pretty much a joke just to check and make sure you have a pulse and can read and have your own tools. If you are reading this setting and waiting for you interview at Haeco just get up and run out. Itll be the best thing for you. Only accept this job for experience if you have never worked on an airplane before then leave for a better job.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HAECO Americas (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

first communication was an email, followed by phone interview, traveled for an in-person interview, some more emails and phone calls were exchanged for a job offer. also took a facility tour and met with 2 different levels of engineering management

Interview Questions

• What is you definition of quality?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HAECO Americas (Everett, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very simple and casual interview. They just asked me work experience and toured me the workplace. Just briefing about the position like what you are going to do in this place.

Interview Questions

• What's your work experience related to this job position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HAECO Americas (Greensboro, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of a group including three managers and an HR rep that contacted me and had arranged the interview. They were very welcoming and straight to the point, they asked about my past experiences with aviation to assess whether or not I was going to be the right fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• All questions asked were centered on my background and confidence with job related responsibilities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HAECO Americas (Seattle, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

You must apply at Haeco.aero under careers section and the city and specific job you want to apply for. HR filters out the applicants that meet the minimum requirements for that specific job. (New mechanics also welcome to apply, however it will be at a lower starting salary) .Once that is done HR passes your application to the Manager for that job. The interview is first normally over the phone to discuss past experiences and skills. Next is the in-person interview. Very casual interview discussing work environment and your past skills and experiences again. If you are offered a position you must pass a Drug Screening and than you can start.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences and skills and aircraft types you are trained on.   Answer Question

Avionics Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HAECO Americas in November 2013.

Interview

Everything went well and went along smoothly. Didn't take to long to complete the process but was also not rushed to complete either. Went over some of the tools used for the job and checking experience with said tools.