HCA Midwest Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCA Midwest Health

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCA Midwest Health (Overland Park, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

On line application a must: phone interview followed by interview with immediate supervisor then extensive candidate on line form. This was followed by a panel of multi-disciplinary professionals. Multiple screening of health/vaccination records; police records; physical examination/screening.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide certificates, qualifications and licenses for this position?   1 Answer

Certified Medication Aide/CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCA Midwest Health (Manhattan, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by a seasoned and very nice hard working LPN and she listened to me , wanted to know what I liked and disliked. Told me what to expect and how things worked around there!

Interview Questions

• I didn't really have any difficult questions! I am pretty blunt and i am not afraid of saying what is on my mind in a tactful sort of way !   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are hired! We will take you!!

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HCA Midwest Health in January 2011.

Interview

For me there was no interview process, I was a temp and was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fine