HP Hood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.8

Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HP Hood (Lynnfield, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR Recruiter from Hood. Had a 1 hour phone interview. They contacted my reference list with a 4 page skill survey. I met with the Treasurer, AP Manager, Eastern Sales Mgr. and their Talent Acquisition Mgr. The interview took over two hours. I thought it went well...

Interview Questions

• How would you handle disgruntled sales/marketing employees if they didn't provide back-up for their expense reports?   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HP Hood in February 2016.

Interview

Received a call for one of the many applications I put in. Got a call and had a simple phone interview asking about my previous work history and set up for a face to face with a manager.

During the face to face interview with a manager and supervisor I was asked several questions regarding my work history and some in regards to my personality. Very easy going interview and got to explain a lot of things that some interviewers wouldn't care to let you speak on.

I then got the run down of the position and what it actually entails which is what I expected it to be considering I've read the job description.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Cut and dry with hours and starting pay (based on experience )

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HP Hood (Portland, ME) in January 2016.

Interview

Walked me into a room where I met with the 4 supervisors and talked about what I expect for pay and what they expect out of me as an employee.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HP Hood in September 2015.

Interview

I found the position listed online from a recruitment website. After I applied online, they called me to set up an over the phone interview because I was not from the imidiate area. The first phone interview was with 1 HR rep. The 2nd interview was with the area and district sales manager. After the interview I received a phone call that I got the internship.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HP Hood.

Interview

The whole process took about 4 days. I applied through a recruiting agency and they called me in for an interview the next day. It was a pretty simple interview. We went over my experience and went on a tour. There was one actual interviewer and other visitors stopped by and asked 1 or 2 questions at most. It seemed like they just wanted to hang out for a bit and didn't care that I was interviewing. Still, everyone seemed very nice. The interviewer was impressed with my knowledge about the company and my enthusiasm for the position. I was offered the job an hour later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HP Hood (Sacramento, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

there will be 3 interviewers and they will ask you some questions that they already have down. They look for confident employees and you must be professional even though its a warehouse and a manufacturing company.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle stressful situation or when you are in a difficult position where you have to work very fast, similar to that.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HP Hood (Agawam, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone Screen with HR. Personal interview with Regional Sales Manager. Last interview with Regional Sales manager and Divisional President. Drug Test and background check before the offer is made.

Interview Questions

• How did you make a negative situation into a positive? What makes you the best candiate for the position?   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HP Hood (Agawam, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

the standard for the industry

Interview Questions

• some bs interview question that i forget designed to make the applicant look foolish and the manager smart by comparison   Answer Question

Negotiation

cut and dry no negotiation

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Hood.

Interview

I applied through their website and was contacted (a month later) by someone in the Quality Assurance department to schedule an in-person interview . There was no phone screening. The whole process took around 30-40 minutes with a panel interview by 3 people.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions: what would be your approach if X were to happen?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HP Hood in February 2012.

Interview

I was asked questions by a panel which consisted of three supervisors. The interview took about an hour and was fairly straight forward. My advice is to be yourself and ask questions pertaining to the job like who you will be working with and what you will be doing. Also prepare for the questions like what would you do if you had a heavy work load and needed to meet a deadline.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a heavy work load and had to meet a deadline? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • What is your motivation?   Answer Question