HRnet One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HRnet One

3.2

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Japan, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HRnet One (Japan, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

The first stage, to meet internal recruiter, listening to the company introduction and introduction of myself. Later, interview with a manager or team leader, many personal test questions. Next is the cold calling test for half day. Last, is meeting the GM, who seems very hard to pass.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HRnet One in June 2010.

Interview

Face-to-face interview, Cold call, profile matching

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HRnet One.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, the first round meeting with the Human Resources personnel, you will have to do cold calling for 2-3 hours, as well as an attitude test, and the second round meeting with the team leader who is hiring for people.

Interview Questions

• How long would you like to stay for this job?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

I applied as a trainee. I'm an engineer by training. The interview started with four rounds of speed dating, followed by one-hour cold call session, and ended up with another two rounds of interviews with the managers. It lasted from 9am to 3pm, but the experience wasn't that bad. Quite friendly overall.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HRnet One (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, the first round is phone interview, second round is skype interview, the third round is the face-to-face interview and an assessment test. The assessment test is about cold calling, they will provide you with a list of calls and you need to try your best to reach to the potential clients.

Interview Questions

• personal interest, why would you like to join this company   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HRnet One (Seoul (South Korea)) in May 2013.

Interview

I got a phone call from SG to arrange a group interview, it was totally 3 candidates attending together.after that you have to do the cold calling test, then moves to 1:1 interview, after 2days i got the call said i was select

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HRnet One in January 2016.

Interview

Basically they're initially nice and ask you questions like your motivation but will use lots of tactics to know your previous company structure. Beware. Then you will get an hour of using unethical methods to cold-call candidates to get information. Everyone has a moral compass but please, do not even try. This will dampen your every passion for recruitment.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you need to get somebody's number(in a company)?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HRnet One (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2016.

Interview

The day I sent my resume an HR officer from Singapore HQ called my mobile. After the phone interview, I was invited to the regional office for the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you change your career? How much do you know about our firm?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HRnet One (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2014.

Interview

There're 3 phases in the interview process including group interview following up with a cold-call test. Another two interviews re team manager interview and GM interview for personality check. Overall interview process took around 2 weeks to finish with an additional industrial paper and pre-work lesson.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you as a full-time consultant?
      What specific area and domain you're specialized in/ interested in?
      Which part of the company makes you want to apply this job?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HRnet One (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2017.

Interview

first with hr for around one hour interview.
    second interview is around 6 hours. ( company introduction, group interview, self introduction sales pitch-pick a doll and try to sell it, telephone assessment, talk to possible leaders)

Interview Questions

• what animals would you describe yourself?   1 Answer