HRnet One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HRnet One Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2017

3.2

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HRnet One in June 2010.

Interview

Face-to-face interview, Cold call, profile matching

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HRnet One (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2017.

Interview

first with hr for around one hour interview.
    second interview is around 6 hours. ( company introduction, group interview, self introduction sales pitch-pick a doll and try to sell it, telephone assessment, talk to possible leaders)

Interview Questions

• what animals would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HRnet One (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2017.

Interview

Several rounds interview process
    1st round is a short meeting around 1 hour, will talk about your past working experience
    2nd round is the cold call assessment center and meeting the leader of your desired stream
    3rd round is the final interview and you need to meet their head executive

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with some people who use bad language on you?   Answer Question

Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HRnet One.

Interview

I applied online for the job in recruitment. I had the phone interview first, and then one-to-one interview onsite. The interviewer asked many questions about myself. It was a quick process.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HRnet One (Tokyo (Japan)) in June 2017.

Interview

I did the interview in Tokyo, Japan. There was no reception desk so an employee that passed by by chance asked me who I was looking for told me to sit in one of the consulting booths.
    After 10 minutes the interviewer came in, we talked for a bit more than an hour, I got explanations on the next steps of the interviewing process.

Two days after, a negative reply. I asked for feedback, but never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested not only in Japan but in Asia?

How would close friends describe you? What about not so close friends?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HRnet One (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2017.

Interview

They Emailed me thru LinkedIn, asked if I could talk over the phone to discuss about their Company & headhunter's role and invited me to get interview with them if I am interested.

During the interview, they asked about my personal background and asked to do cold-calling for about 2 hours. They gave me list of about 40 companies with their phone numbers and asked me to get the name & phone number of each store manager.

Some rules of this cold-calling include not revealing my real info and true purpose behind this call. I was rather taught to pretend as a buyer, trick and deceive random staffs over the phone. Since the phone number used was automatically set to 'Unknown', I was commanded to freely create lies and stories without getting busted and I wasn't allowed to use anything about their company info.

I quitted just after an hour because I already felt so much guilty of scamming random people. After that was another interview, they asked me if how's the cold calling and I had to positively respond them that everything would be fine if i had just carefully prepared.

So guys, if you are not good at tricking, lying, deceiving, or scamming people, please never try to apply to their company. If you want to work holding ethical and moral values in a decent job, please don't ever try to get interview offer of this company. If you want to live a meaningful life, make a family and raise children in the future whom you can teach good values with, please never ever work in such kind of job.

I am not saying this because I failed to do cold-calling or get an offer but simply, 'Money' can never be a substitute for morality. You deserve a better job with decent values than this company may offer you.

Interview Questions

• 1. Personal Background
      2. Educational Background
      3.Motivation to work in a Human Resource Industry
      4. Motivation to work in HRnet One.
      5. Strengths & Weaknesses
      5. Greatest accomplishments
      6. Greatest challenge and how did you overcome it.
      7. Past working experiences
      Etc...   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HRnet One (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2017.

Interview

I only did the Skype interview. First, they contacted and asked whether I am interested in this internship or this kind of job. Then, they made a call with me one week later.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HRnet One (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Received a call from the recruitment. Asked about: basic information; previous working experience; if I am comfortable doing cold calling. And invited for the first interview.
    Interviewers are friendly, shared about the daily routine of a recruitment consultant; asked more about your previous job experience (sales-related).

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge that you have encountered and how did you solve the problem?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HRnet One (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very brief interview. Not the question asking type. It was mostly about warning me how performance-driven the company culture is. After acknowledging me of the high pressure and long working hours, the cold call section started. It was about lying over the phone to get contact information, which, in my opinion, had nothing to do with the ability of being a good headhunter. The whole process was like a "double dare" test, and only the "bravest" one's could get through. I could not get over the guilt so I gave up and left the company without getting any contact information. I felt very uncomfortable and still regret to have tried.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with long working hours?=(OS: I mean 11 pm)
      Are you comfortable making call colds?=(Lying on the phone)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HRnet One (Tokyo (Japan)) in February 2017.

Interview

-Phone call: The person I talked to on the phone was nice.
    -Group Interview: Although I was applying for an internship, I ended up being grouped with those who were applying for job positions.
    -Cold Calling Assessment: They made me sit for 2-3 hours and gave me a list of companies' names and their phone number (no other information given), and told me to call each one to find the Sales Manager's name and contact info. I had to continuously lie and make up stories. People in the office were kind enough to give me advice.
    -One on one interview with team leader: During the phone call, the person made it seem like I would be able to participate in projects, but after the cold calling assessment, the first thing that the interviewer asked was "How would you feel if you did cold calling from 9am to 6pm?" Basically, this shows how the company says they want to hire "interns," but in reality, they just need blue-collar workers to keep making calls to random companies.