HRnet One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HRnet One Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

3.2

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HRnet One in June 2010.

Interview

Face-to-face interview, Cold call, profile matching

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HRnet One (Tokyo (Japan)) in February 2017.

Interview

-Phone call: The person I talked to on the phone was nice.
    -Group Interview: Although I was applying for an internship, I ended up being grouped with those who were applying for job positions.
    -Cold Calling Assessment: They made me sit for 2-3 hours and gave me a list of companies' names and their phone number (no other information given), and told me to call each one to find the Sales Manager's name and contact info. I had to continuously lie and make up stories. People in the office were kind enough to give me advice.
    -One on one interview with team leader: During the phone call, the person made it seem like I would be able to participate in projects, but after the cold calling assessment, the first thing that the interviewer asked was "How would you feel if you did cold calling from 9am to 6pm?" Basically, this shows how the company says they want to hire "interns," but in reality, they just need blue-collar workers to keep making calls to random companies.

Head Hunting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HRnet One (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2017.

Interview

4 hour hiring process which begun with background check and conversation to get to know each other better (both myself and the company applied), followed by cold calling practice, and CV matching. After which I was interviewed for a short time by a HR employee in regards to how I felt throughout the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HRnet One (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2017.

Interview

I just went for interview, it takes an hour and a half long and they ask everything about yourself also including your family members (what are their career which is not job-related), and the application form looks weird to me as it asks you about 'do you own a car? if yes, what model is it? do you have a driver license?' At the end of the interview, they may be willing to ask you to do a cold call test which is asking you to make a call to the company's reception, to learn about how to cheat/telling lies to the receptionist in order to get the contact/personal information of the target. It really depends on your sense of morality that if you are capable for doing recruitment in this way.

Interview Questions

• basically, it keeps asking your background in detail which is really not job-related   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HRnet One (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2016.

Interview

brief and short, they have cubicles for interview so it would be cozy enough for the interview process. You have to prepare for the weaknesses questions. For me the interview lasted for about 15 minutes, but some also more than that like 40 minutes

Interview Questions

• they will ask for your weaknesses, and how do you feel about calling people's phone number to get their information   Answer Question

Entry Level Associate (Seoul) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HRnet One (Seoul (South Korea)) in December 2016.

Interview

30 minute phone interview (call from Singapore office) and one hour one to one interview at the Seoul office. Lots of questions that test how much you know about what the company does and how well you researched the position of headhunting.

Interview Questions

• What is HRnet One? What qualities should a good headhunter have? What are the most important jobs of a headhunter?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HRnet One.

Interview

Whole interview process took 2 weeks. The hiring manager was quick in replies and arranging for next appointments.

-initial interview
    -phone assessment
    - 3rd interview: more bases on aptitude questions
    - 4th interview
    - 5th interview: both 4th and 5th was still a lot of aptitude questions along with as much information they could get from your last job experience.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HRnet One in September 2016.

Interview

I received a call from the HR after I applied through the company's website. The phone screening was basically asking some behavioral questions and the reason I chose to apply for the role. After that I was invited to the group interview where each of the candidates were given a resume to review and we had to come to a conclusion as to which candidate is best suit for the assigned position (e.g. in my case, astronauts).

Once I finished the group discussion, we then proceeded to the "Cold Call" stage in which one candidate left because he was afraid of cold calls. They gave us a list with company names and numbers to call. Our task was to call in, make up stories so we could get the manager name, his email, and number.

On the next day, I received a call from the HR asking me to head back for a final discussion about the offer. I rejected because I found this company to be too sales driven. All of the candidates who went to the interview were extremely disappointed about the company.

I would suggest the company to remove the "Cold Call" stage as it is a big turndown for candidates.

Interview Questions

• Pick an item and use it to describe your personality and how it relates to recruitment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HRnet One (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2016.

Interview

Was invited to their office in Hong Kong. Asked me about previous work experience and behavioural questions. A week after I was invited to a cold call session, where I had to call list of companies from different sectors of industry to find people working in certain position (e.g: Sales Director). I did not get any replies after the session.

Interview Questions

• Why HRnetOne?
      Why you want to join in the recruitment industry?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HRnet One (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2016.

Interview

it was smooth, they ask you a lot of situational based question
    the interviewer seems nice,
    it will be a great opportunity to get to know HR consultanting
    be sure if you really want to work in head hunting industry though,
    they require you to disclose a lot of personal information

Interview Questions

• self-instroduction
      why would you want to get into the company? what motivates you?
      what would you do if you want to get somebody's phone number?
      Answer Question