HT Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HT Media Interview Questions

Interviews at HT Media

2.8

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Pros -
    1. Easy CV based interview
    2. Suitable for people looking for work life balance - Chill life
    3. Salary compensation best in industry

Cons
    1. Bureaucratic culture
    2. Hiccups in getting work done

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude Test (written test)
    Round 2: Programming Test (any language of choice with 2 questions in an online compiler)
    Round 3: Interview Questions (Panel Question answer Session for 20 minutes)

Interview Questions

• How to estimate number of streetlamps required by a city?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HT Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

They had initially asked my experience, and reason for relocation to gurgaon. Then they gave an assignment to be solved within 2 days..It wasnt so hard. You need to be strong with python and OOPs fundamentals.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at HT Media (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very cool. Knowledge on job portal is important.Experience in client servicing is an added advantage. 2 levels of personal interview and 1 telephonic round. Check on our confidence level .

Interview Questions

• What are the boolean operators?
      Run through your previous experience ?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Three Rounds of Face to Face Interview. The first interview mostly focused on personality evaluation. Second On theoretical Knowledge and last round on interest areas. The interviewers were friendly and supportive.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HT Media (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

3 rounds with the department head and business heads. Since it was a senior role dint have to meet the HR which was a blessing. Was interviewed by some best in the industry. Sadly they have quit now.

Marketing Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

Interviewed on campus for another role, got ultimately placed in another one - which "sounded" better and more in tune with what I wanted. Eventually, just before joining, they told me that they were scrapping their earlier plans (for which they were hiring me). I did join nevertheless.

One horrific company. They are not worth the paper they print on. Never ever trust this company to either print something truthful, nor expect the people within it to be so. The culture from the top down is horrific and unprofessional. EVERYONE worth their salt has left the company after a few months.

Interview Questions

• Asked about myself and my background. Did not ask anything about the media or how the industry works.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It happened over the phone. The lady at the other end was highly adamant that they couldnt offer anything better to me and what they were offering was already generous. I took her at her word.

Later I discovered another friend of mine who joined at a much higher salary from the same college with a lower degree of work experience...

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interactive, factual and comfortable interview process. The HR who interviewed me was very down to earth and supportive. It was a one round selection procedure and I was asked some case study type questions as well

MBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HT Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

interveiw process are very professional ,first of all hr take a interveiw process after that gm of company take a group discussion and give a presentations.

Interview Questions

• most difficult questions she will asked me how could u survive with our experinced colleuges,you are fresher?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i dnt able to negotiate..

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

These guys are wasting time of many employees in the domain. Called by many consultants, they just want to hear ideas from the industry experts in 1-1:30 grilling interview sessions & want to implement by own.

Interview Questions

• Technology related, process driven. Long discussion with the CPO & CFO.   Answer Question