HT Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HT Media Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.9

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HT Media.

Interview

disorganised hiring process, many rounds, long cycle time, questions were simple ones, nothing tough, negotiate hard on money, prepare on personal questions, if you have a premier school tag most probably you will get through,

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude Test (written test)
    Round 2: Programming Test (any language of choice with 2 questions in an online compiler)
    Round 3: Interview Questions (Panel Question answer Session for 20 minutes)

Interview Questions

• How to estimate number of streetlamps required by a city?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HT Media (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Was referred by my ex-boss for the position. Hence got a call from the HR asking basic questions about experience which was required for the role.
    Updated resume shared.
    Current package details shared.

Interview Questions

• What is the current portfolio of clients?   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HT Media (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was focused on behavioural aspects, which lasted for 45 minutes. Last 10 minutes was technical questions based on a case.
    Being honest, relaxed, and calm attitude helped me. They were also looking for candidates who are willing to work in an unstructured environment and focus on learning rather than brand name.

Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview with the HR and the team leader. One on one interview with the Associate Vice President of the projects department. They checked in with my university and asked for a no-objection certificate.Profile was-
    To supervise the civil and interior work in the development of newsroom transformation (Project Butterfly).  Looking after the engineering activities to ensure timely execution with desired quality and zero accident.  Design Co-Ordination. Planning, monitoring and Resource coordination. Costing, Estimation and Rate Analysis of Civil Items

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HT Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

They had initially asked my experience, and reason for relocation to gurgaon. Then they gave an assignment to be solved within 2 days..It wasnt so hard. You need to be strong with python and OOPs fundamentals.

Media Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HT Media (Kolkata (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Had three round on interview. First round was complete grilling on CV. Know your CV completely. Second round was technical. Third round was HR where in they asked me about my family, team interest, hobbies and in general talks.

Interview Questions

• Sell Ad space of a new feature to a client in Mint?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i WAS GIVEN A OFFER AND DID NOT GET chance to negotiate

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HT Media (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

HR round, Manager's round and top management round. Sometimes they filter candidates through group discussions. They want a person with good general awareness and someone who is willing to work on streets because their business depends on the local vendors.

Interview Questions

• Situational as well as general knowledge questions. They check weather you read newspaper daily or not   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HT Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Its a very basic four rounds of Interview first a HR round followed by a sales team lead interview if thats through business head takes your interview to see if you can stick for a longer time and can fall under the process

Interview Questions

• Previous companies dealed with
      Sale targets
      open for cold calling
      Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Pros -
    1. Easy CV based interview
    2. Suitable for people looking for work life balance - Chill life
    3. Salary compensation best in industry

Cons
    1. Bureaucratic culture
    2. Hiccups in getting work done