Hach Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hach Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2018

2.7

Operator I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online, long gaps before interview and before hearing a final decision. The offer seemed to be a low ball and I wasn't willing to swing. I never received a counter offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you couldn't follow standard procedures.   1 Answer

Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

My hiring was done through a job posting board, but others I worked with had been hired through other means. The interview was fairly standard. Went through a drug test, asked about knowledge and work experience. After the interview I was given a tour of the facility and introduced to the area managers and other employees. Everyone was very nice and after seeing how safety minded the whole company was I agreed to be hired on. It was very quick and informative and is still the best interview process I've ever experienced.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted in person in the Hach office with the hiring manager and HR personnel. Very good back and forth discussion regarding my personal qualifications and how they fit into the company.

Interview Questions

• What Hach position would benefit most from my skillset.   Answer Question

Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company in November 2015.

Interview

The interview went well even though I was somewhat late in arriving. I thought the questions were fair and practical. I was asked to demonstrate some electronic knowledge which I did but wished I had brushed up on it some. The interviewers were polite and professional.

Global Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone Screening by Hiring Manager. One on one interviews with direct report and others in similar roles through the company along with an HR representative. Personality test done on-line for Human Resources

Interview Questions

• Experience with Matrix style management   1 Answer

Global Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Detailed questions, Interviewed with several people across the team.

After all interviews I was asked for and my references were checked. Then a no hire decision was made. I was told my references were excellent. Please do not check references if you are not sure about the candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you price SaaS based products?   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

the interview went very well.Speaking with the line manager was very easy. He explained what I would be doing and explained the difficulty level of the work. At the end of a 30 min conversation I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experance with assembly and an assembly line?   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hach Company (Denver, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

the first step is some questions through email, then the second step is 1 hour interview from Germany, after a few weeks, I got another 1-hour phone interview from HR in Denver, and finally got an on-site interview(none paid) to Denver. On site interview is about 4 hours, meeting different co-workers and supervisor.

R&D Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Two quick phone interviews (one with HR and one with director of chemistry). Then a full day on-site interview meeting rest of the R&D team. Overall, they were looking for a highly motivated scientist with a strong work ethic and a good cultural fit with the rest of the company. Really friendly atmosphere with great questions and feedback throughout the whole interview process.

Senior Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hach Company (Providence, RI) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was long however it was comfortable. It was very personable, professional, I interviewed with 5 different people 3 on the same day. It was a very good experience.