Hain Celestial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.3

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hain Celestial (Lake Success, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted through HR after submitting online application. Had a phone screen with HR followed by an interview at the corporate office with multiple people throughout the day. It was well organized, but I'm surprised the company didn't offer reimbursement for travel to the interview as they are out on Long Island.

Interview Questions

• What is a food or beverage brand you think is marketed poorly?   1 Answer

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hain Celestial (Lake Success, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Single day. Met three separate people. I got a decent impression of the company. For some reason I didn't read Glassdoor reviews prior to the interview day. The reviews are terrible and not sure I would have even gone for the interview if I had seen them. However I didn't get the same bad impression in the interview process that Glassdoor reviews suggest - everybody seemed really nice. I think that maybe middle management are decent but the higher level management are different and I didn't get to meet any of them.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Hain Celestial.

Interview

Start stop on three different occasions. Not sure why I took the job other than being desperate for a pay day. What a mistake. This company is a complete joke. Pass it up and look for something else.

Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hain Celestial (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Horrible: The woman was non-participating and let me know I only had a few minutes to give an overview of my resume. She did not speak - non-participative. No questions and when I asked her something - she said, "Well...you have 3 minutes to wrap it up" Horrible and I'm 55 and have had many, many multiple person interviews and I'm employed at a great company now and have been for 17 years. So Hain Celestial - good luck with your safety representative - the HR person must be jealous they are losing their tasks, or they don't know how to act professional for an interview. Horrid - discriminate, unprofessional. Left me to talk but had a total intimidation of silence and non-participant attitude. If you look at their reviews the employees are saying the management is bad. I hope to be the lucky one and will not even by their products again.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hain Celestial (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and it was not long so that is a big plus. I liked how structured and organized the interview was, and I also liked how I was interviewed by multiple departments.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hain Celestial (Lake Success, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was conversational with two people in HR. The interviewers wish to hear more about my resume and why I am intrigued in working for the company. The interview delved into my past experiences and understand who I am and how I would fit in with/ add to the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why did you decide to attend the college of your choice?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hain Celestial.

Interview

Behavioral interview. The usual fit questions. 1 case question. Asked about my previous experiences. Asked about my interest in Hain. Asked about my general skills and personality traits that are relevant for the job.

Interview Questions

• If you were to start a food truck business, what would it be and how would you run it?   Answer Question

Database Developer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hain Celestial (Lake Success, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was normal met with HR and from HR met with the manager(s). They explained the job role and that it was to be a probationary period of 4 to 6 months after which a decision would be made to hire full time.

Interview Questions

• About my knowledge of computer programming and current business skills.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hain Celestial (Lake Success, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and the interviewer seem to be interested in what I had to say and did prior. They did not take long to respond and set up the interview. They had a list of questions seem rehersed but were to the point,

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty good and to the point where the job was concerned   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hain Celestial (Melville, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Went in for an interview and met with the current employer in the position. He told me all about the position. He then took me around to meet with 3 higher up people. They all asked me why I wanted to work here and why I wanted this position.