Hallmark Aviation Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

2 interviews one with HQ and one with business manager for airline you going to work for. They test you on basic knowledge about airline, basic math, city from what country.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to complete a 45 min written assessment. Then went on to face to face interview. The interviewer was very pleasant and I felt very comfortable talking with her.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in this position?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Met with the Recruiter to discuss the open position and had to take a test and obtain pass rate of 80% or more to get the position. The whole process was good.

Interview Questions

• Questions was good and they wanted to know your interests and if you can meet goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied on line,they called me 8 day's later,they asked for a Phone Interview , I said yes,40 minutes long,They asked to come in the next day for a Pre-Screening Test, easy 45 minutes long, then they went over the test, I passed, you need at least an 85%, they asked me to go along to go over the test, then they ask many Q's, like Why do you want to work for the Airlines & Tell me a situation when you had a customer go crazy or that was unhappy, how did you handle it, They where really nice to me,Then I had a F2F interview, there were 4 other Applicants but they where in a separate group, as I was called alone a bit nervous I have to say. Everything went very well, they told me to be Very Very Patient, it's a process and that they will call or E-mail me either way to let me know. They asked if I'd agree to do a Drug Test and Background Check , I said yes.
    After doing a lot of research on line I noticed that this can take up to 2 months in some cases, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. the whole process is 2/3 Hours long. it's only been less then 2 wk's, they told me just be really really patient.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Airlines? How and what would you do with a Customer that had an over wight luggage?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

the interview process is long and difficult manager was not always there so we have to leave and go the next day . and have to pay 3 dollars an hr parking. it was a waste of time and money

Interview Questions

• alot of question and alot to learn   1 Answer

Negotiation

bleh

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services.

Interview

They are basic interview questions and why would I be interested and working for the airport after that I took a short test and I got interviewed on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Some had group interviews
    I had a one on one interview
    there is a basic knowledge test before seeing if they proceed to interviewing.

It's a two interview step.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services in May 2017.

Interview

First you meet one interviewer. Then you take a test, its all in a group. If, only if you pass your test then the next step is the second interview. They ask questions like why are you a perfect candidate for the position. At the end of the interview the interviewer says it will take a process of 1-2 weeks, that you will be called for the last interview. Im waiting now for an airline to choose to speak with me

Interview Questions

• why are you a perfect candidate for this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

phone first, after exam, long interview, interview with head quarter too , Istanbul. they are all positive. all went good, all nice people, salary offer made some one different. you learn in the end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the airport?
      Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work for us? Why should we hire you? What do you expect us?
      what is something negative about yourself?
      Tell me about your previous work history.
      Why do you want this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millbrae, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services (Millbrae, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

We were brought to a meeting room to finish a 45 minutes test on paper. Then they asked us to wait for couple minutes to be interviewed separately. They ask about my background,my experience with customer service, my reaction to an simulated situation and my availability.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark Aviation Services (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview: 2 tests; where one was a short answer-customer service related quetions, and the second was solving simple math problems like time zones, converting lbs to kg etc. After you pass both of the tests there is a short face to face interview with the station manager. As always, dress to impress!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think, youll be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question