Halsall Associates Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halsall Associates Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at Halsall Associates Limited

3.7

Director, IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Halsall Associates Limited (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview was typical basic questions to see if you met the minimum requirements and had good listening and verbal skills. At the live interview I was asked technical and behavioral questions by a panel of three people. Second interview I had in more video conferencing interviews with executives in other offices.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halsall Associates Limited.

Interview

Usual behaviour questions (key strengths, situation of resolving a conflict, situation of going above and beyond)

Interview Questions

• If profit for this year is lower than profit from last year, what would you look at to determine the problem?   Answer Question

Accounting & Finance Student Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halsall Associates Limited (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

I guess it wasn't really a Q&A type of interview. The interviewer's questions were based on my responses to some of the stuff I was talking about from my resume. I guess the only legitimate question that I was really asked was "So why are you interested in Halsall, and maybe this position?" But the question was so casually asked, so I didn't feel as pressured to answer it.

Interview Questions

• Is the office location going to be a problem for you?   1 Answer

Structural Co-op Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halsall Associates Limited.

Interview

Applied to the position through my university posting and went through two rounds of interviews. First round was on campus with standard interview questions such as strengths/weakness and a few behaviour questions. Second round was conducted on-site; interviewer went through my resume in detail, and asked some more behavioural questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you failed to meet a deadline   Answer Question