Halton Region Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halton Region Interview Questions

Interviews at Halton Region

2.8

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halton Region.

Interview

Long panel interview with relatively outdated questions. No flexibility in scheduling. Zero parking. Long wait for interviewer and they were doing one person after the other back to back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you encountered conflict - how did you deal with that?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Halton Region.

Interview

Pretty easy. Managers were nice and it was straightforward. No training or on-boarding when I started though. Probably would't recommend this place to anyone. Not progressive or creative at all

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Halton Region (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

Posted November 30 2018 closed Dec 7 2018. I was emailed to choose an interview date and time on Jan 4 2019. Interview on Jan 14, 2019. Emailed thank you that night. And again 3 weeks later to inquire how the interview process was going and received a reply one week later that they are still in recruitment process Feb 6th

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had a conflict with a colleague and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Logistic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halton Region (Oakville, ON (Canada)).

Interview

You apply online and if selected you will have a panel like interview, they give you feedback and communication is quick. It is a good hiring process overall.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation at work.   1 Answer

Social and Community Integration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halton Region (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

2 panel interviews of 3 people. One manager, a talent acquisition specialist, and program coordinator. The interviews were each around 45 minutes each, the interviewers cycled who asked the questions.

Interview Questions

• What you do know about halton region?
      Why halton region?
      Do you have experience researching/writing policy?
      Tell us about a situation where you were responsible for a project and things did not go well?
      Tell us about a time you had conflict in the workplace?   Answer Question

Communications Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halton Region in March 2018.

Interview

First a phone screen then two large panels with some antiquated questions. Required delivery of full comms plan and power point. Common method of crowdsourcing ideas for free. HR bellowed to candidates from top of stairs.

Interview Questions

• Where do you live? Why isn’t your address on your resume?   Answer Question

Communications Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halton Hills, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halton Region (Halton Hills, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

submit online, prescreen phone call, invitation to panel interview, invitation to attend round 2 of interviews. They did not get back to candidates for an entire month after interview 1 - that's just bad relationship management.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? Describe the processes and application of project management you use.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halton Region (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

1 day process , applied online, 2-3 weeks to get a call for interview, 2-3 days after interview to got a call for selection as they were checking out references by calling them,easy interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your background and how will you manage different situations?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halton Region (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was fair in asking of questions that were related to the area which I was to be working in and the process was simple. I was interviewed by 2 people and was given an answer within 2 weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halton Region.

Interview

I was interviewed by panel of 2 managers after completing application online. Interview lasted a little over an hour. They allowed me to bring in notes to reference during interview. They were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe instance when you demonstrated time management skills?   Answer Question