Hanergy Holding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hanergy Holding

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hanergy Holding

Store/Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanergy Holding (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was taken upstairs to the IKEA restaurant for my interview, it was a very relaxed interview with the regional manager and consisted of a chat along with a number of varied questions relating to my past and previous experience along with questions regarding my suitability to the position I applied for and questions regarding what I knew about the company and what I knew with regards to renewable energy and in particular solar.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about renewable energies   1 Answer

Solar Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hanergy Holding (Nottingham, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Was called from a recruitment agency whilst I was working for another company and I wanted to move to progress my career so I made the jump. It was comprised of a phone interview to judge your character and the in store interview looked at you and your passion to drive business and your passion as a person. I found the interview really relaxing and had a positive experience, if you just be yourself you stand a great chance.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay motivated during quiet times.   1 Answer