Hanson Dodge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hanson Dodge

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanson Dodge (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a phone conversation with their recruiter who was very kind and knowledgeable about the position. I was then invited in to meet with their president and two team members. I had a very pleasant meeting where I was asked about my experience and knowledge. I was told about their IT environment, current issues, and desired plans/upgrades for the future.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working with Apple computers?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanson Dodge (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2018.

Interview

Met the senior art director at college, was emailed a couple days later about coming in for an interview. We talked one on one and then he brought in another member of the team to view my work. I was called back for a second interview and went through the same process as the first time; then waited for an offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I interviewed at Hanson Dodge (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

My interview with HDC was an extremely positive and pleasant experience overall. I felt very welcome and was even shown around the place a bit. The interview itself was much more about getting to know me rather than interrogating me, which was refreshing. It was mostly traditional, with some background and information about the company given to me, and then a wide range of questions were asked. The interviewer was professional and direct, yet tremendously personable, thoughtful, and genuinely interactive. Being the initial interview, the questions were mostly HR based, but the interviewer also had great knowledge about technologies and many other aspects of the company. This displayed one of the companies strengths that was explained to me: they have an intense focus on collaborative integration that in essence forms them into one powerful combined creative force. The results speak for themselves. The meeting was relaxed without being easy, and was beneficially informative. Even when asked more challenging or open ended questions such as, "What are some problems that you would like to solve in the world?", I never felt scrutinized or belittled- there was a sense of sincere interest throughout. Much of the company philosophy and culture was shared with me as well. Their website says "All About the People", and not only could I sense that in person myself, but it also is manifested in the quality of work they do. The passion that HDC has for excellence and continual growth is both inspiring and irresistibly enticing. Being that this was the first interview, I have not yet been offered a job, but I wholeheartedly look forward to the potential opportunity of working and growing with this amazing group of people.

Interview Questions

• There were no "gotcha" questions or anything outrageously difficult. I was asked about my work history, my coding experience, what I was looking for in a company, etc. I never felt intimidated or pressured, even when harder questions were asked.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanson Dodge (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

It began with an initial phone screen, followed about a week or two later with a cross-functional team interview that included a Partner. The final meeting was a one-on-one interview with my prospective supervisor who eventually hired me. We've been buds ever since!

Design Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hanson Dodge in June 2012.

Interview

Online application. Portfolio review including printed portfolio and digital work. Resume. Interview questions about interests. Meet and greet with other designers.