Want a Free Job Posting?

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harder Company Community Research

Candidate Interview Review

Research Assistant Interview

I interviewed at Harder Company Community Research in June 2015.

The first interview was a phone screening. The second interview took place on Skype as I wasn't in the area. This one was the most formal/serious. It began with a skills assessment, which I had an hour to complete and send back. After the assessment was reviewed, I spoke with two people for about 30-45 minutes. The third interview was another Skype session with two more people. This one is less formal and seemed to be more about personality fit. Two weeks after the final interview, they called on Friday to offer me the position. I asked for the weekend to review the benefits and make a decision. They scheduled a call on Monday afternoon (1 business day later) for my decision. After a weekend of sorting out moving to SF, I decided to accept. Unfortunately, on our call on Monday they rescinded the offer and said someone else had accepted it. It sounds like they put out more offers than there were jobs...I'm not quite sure what happened, but it was quite a shock. The company seemed very professional and friendly up until this point. The job sounds good-if it's something you want, be prepared to accept immediately!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your quantitative/qualitative research background.   Answer Question