Hargrove Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hargrove

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hargrove (Lanham, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was typical. There was a phone screening from HR. It quickly escalated to a one on one meeting with the hiring manager. Everyone there is very very busy so it was hard to get to meet everyone at the negotiated time. But everyone there was very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you are prepared to fully demonstrate why you are the right person for the position.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hargrove (Mobile, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview began with two interviewers but one kept leaving and bringing in additional management. Everyone attempted to ask questions at the same time, chaotic. Job was not what was explained. Extremely heavy work load as lower management delegated all his work to others with little training. With no negotiable increase once you are in the door.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very low initial offer with little room to negotiate.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hargrove (Lanham, MD) in June 2009.

Interview

I had worked with my boss at another company before but at a different location, so she know about me but really didn't know me. They flew me up (was living out of state) picked me up I toured the facility, interviewed with my boss, interviewed with the CEO, and had lunch with what would be my group. Then I had to do a two hour psych evaluation. i was offered a job same day and accepted same day.

Interview Questions

• How will you be successful here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was pretty much told what the job was going to pay, the base salary plus commission.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hargrove in January 2009.

Interview

Phoned by headhunter and interview set up. Interviewed with a manager and principal. I was told I'd be doing one thing at the company but they never lived up to it. In hindsight, I was blatantly lied to. I wish I had known at the time that that was par for the course there. It was a hard decision to begin with and the lesson I learned was that any decision that is that difficult is likely not the right decision to begin with.