Harkins Theatres Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Harkins Theatres Interview Questions

Interviews at Harkins Theatres

1.9

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harkins Theatres (Peoria, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

got hired the same day. very easy. The hiring manager was really nice. he didn't ask a lot of questions. after the interview, i got a job offer like 2 hours later. started the next day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didnt negotiate.

Self Employed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harkins Theatres (Casa Grande, AZ) in January 2008.

Interview

Was self employed for most of my working years. A farmer and rancher starting with very little and building into a very productive working operation. Now retired looking for part time employment too help keep myself occupied

Interview Questions

• Asked by loan officer at my bank on yearly reviews of opperating loan. How are conditions for repayment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harkins Theatres (Chino Hills, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Turn in physical app to the building of choice, wait for a call back, get an interview and go to said interview. Come well dressed and arrive 15 minutes early. The rest depends on who the person is you are talking to in the interview. Just be confident and do not come in with sneakers and a polo shirt on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harkins Theatres (Denver, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

To start off, the manager asked me to tell him about myself. After that, he explained to me how the interview would go from there and then immediately asked me what I knew about Harkins Theatres. From there he asked me to describe my previous position and if I had any experience in cash handling and inventory. Asked me to define "professionalism" and "integrity". Then he explained the positions, how the promotions work, and all the benefits. Then he asked if I had any questions, I asked him a few and the interview was over. It was about an hour long and he was very professional. We then set up the phone interview with the district manager and I left.

Interview Questions

• How did you previously handle an employee who was difficult to keep on task?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating, you start at $9.50 and it is based on your performance and tests to advance.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harkins Theatres (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

The interviews consisted of an SM, SM and GM, and DM interview. There were a lot of questions involved, but I can't remember what they were. Basically, you need to know how to handle difficult customer/employee situations. If you don't mind the pay, then you'll be set with a job that you might like.

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harkins Theatres (Chino Hills, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Promoted from within the company. First interview with the General Manager of the building. Interview mostly consisting of questions regarding handling guests experience, situational events, how you are an asset. Second interview with District Manager. Similar questions. Lasts about 45 minutes.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Extremely formal. Had to drive 20 miles away to a different city to interview with the general manager. Went to the corporate office and waited to be called back for a ten minute interview.

Concessionist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Harkins Theatres.

Interview

Started out as soon as I sat down with the Manager saying " Hey sorry I actually forgot you had an interview today." which was fantastic to hear. The manager looked like she had been running around all day and had no idea how to start the process, while another manager was in a suit helping out two other candidates. I was sat right next to the ticketbooth and had two employees laughing and giggling during a moment of my interview, which was distracting to say the least as I was in the middle of talking, and don't think she really heard anything I said. The interview was a breeze as it was the farthest thing from an actual interview, it was over in 20 minutes. I was offered a 10 hour a week position, if they were to follow up on a second interview which was declined. Not sure what the deal is but I hope they find what they're looking for. This is defintely more for someone's first job out of high school. Unfortunately it looks like for their management as well.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harkins Theatres (San Marcos, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy process. Make sure to dress neat and go prepared. The process is in person and you will also go through a short screening. I was hired in person, but individuals typically receive a response within a week by either mail or by a call.

Usher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harkins Theatres (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

the interview process was alright, the manager who interviewed me was friendly and professional. he explained everything and answered all my questions. he made sure i understand everything, the interview and hiring process was smooth and easy.

Interview Questions

• if a guest has a concern/question, what would you say/do?   1 Answer