Harmless Harvest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harmless Harvest

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harmless Harvest (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone interview and then separate in person screening done by three employees. The in person screening was difficult but I came prepared and organized. As long as my answers were stated in a positive and precise manor I think it helped get me the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself staying with the company for a long period of time?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harmless Harvest (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and it did take a couple months or so to hear back till there was an opening... I had been reached out by the manager whom at the time was an awesome manager till this manager had chosen to move forward from the company, which now I understand for the vision had become very corporate and all about the numbers verses integrity.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harmless Harvest (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people over Skype. I was asked to go over my resume. Once I did that I was asked questions about my work experience related to the job. After that I was asked if I had any questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and ended abruptly when the Director said he had to get going. He asked if I was going to be around for the next 15 to 30 minutes so that the next person could Skype me. I said yes and waited and waited and waited. No one ever contacted me back. That was yesterday. I still have not heard from anyone. Based on the product and their webpage, I thought Harmless Harvest would be a great place to work. Not anymore. I know they are busy and growing but that's no excuse to be disrespectful to others.

Interview Questions

• I was told that I would be working in a stressful environment and would sometimes need to work 10 hours a day for maybe week in order to meet deadlines. I was asked how I felt about that.   1 Answer

Inventory Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harmless Harvest in October 2015.

Interview

This was only the first step in the process. It appeared to be a fact finding interview to tell me about the Company and Job to see if I was truly interested. I didn't feel pressured. Very casual conversation. They asked me about my previous jobs and experience.

Interview Questions

• what are your salary requirements?   Answer Question
    • the company is in Mira Lima. is the commute acceptable?   Answer Question
    • It is a cold warehouse environment 32° or below. Are you comfortable working in these conditions?   Answer Question