Harshaw Trane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harshaw Trane

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harshaw Trane (Louisville, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview. I had an interview with the director, who outlined my roles and responsibilities. Then with an HR generalist who discussed payment, benefits, sick/leave etc. Lastly I interviewed with two members of the department I would be working for as they broke down company culture, organization and how everyone worked together.

Interview Questions

• How does your collegiate education translate over to this company?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harshaw Trane (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

Initially, I was interviewed for a different job; which I thought went very well. Then, I was interviewed for the Accounts Payable job, which I did not feel comfortable about.

Interview Questions

• Did I understand that the Accounts Payable job was an entry level job?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harshaw Trane (Louisville, KY) in December 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by lunch with branch leaders. The phone interview was more formal followed by a less formal lunch explaining the company culture and team interactions. They then showed me around their office and introduced me to other engineers I would be working with.