Hart Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hart Agency Interview Questions

Interviews at Hart Agency

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hart Agency

Interview

They were all kind and explained everything very well they were all excellent. I really look forward to working for such an amazing company and building my resume. Would recommend.

Interview Questions

• They were all kind and explained everything very well they were all excellent   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hart Agency (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Very Casual. Very flexible in coordinating interview when it is convenient for the applicant. Very straight forward interview process. Down to earth process directly with hiring manager. Casual conversation about job responsibilities and title. Instructional video involved also

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hart Agency (New York, NY).

Interview

Recommended to visit the office through a friend, no interview - they are just looking for attractive people that can have conversations and our outgoing.

Interview Questions

• No questions, got hired on the spot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating

Promotional Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hart Agency (New York, NY).

Interview

They ask about your Customer Service experience... are you pretty, neat, eloquent? Do you have wine/spirits/beer knowledge? Are you reliable? Can you carry yourself well? Can you memorize a sales pitch? Can you stand on your feet for long hours? Can you keep up your energy and enthusiasm?