Hartwell Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hartwell Corporation Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hartwell Corporation (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

First interview: After answering questions about work history and best/worst characteristic, a written or computer test is administered. This test quizzes applicants and alphabetizing and simple math. When I took the test, it was on paper. I've since learned the company can administer the test on the computer. The test took about 30-45 minutes. I'm not sure how heavily the test is weighted in the overall screening process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hartwell Corporation (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks, got contacted by hiring manager through phone and scheduled an on-site interview with hiring manager, director, existing ME and HR rep. Was offered the position after a week.

Interview Questions

• Interview was straightforward, asked about my experiences, why I left previous company and so on.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hartwell Corporation in August 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was very basic. Meet with key individuals for about 30 minutes and have a Q&A session. Then HR will call you to discuss the followon steps only if you will get an offer, otherwise you will not be contacted again. The questions are very basic, mainly concerning your background and experience. Most of the managers are people who have worked their way up the corporate ladder from a factory job so the questions are not very difficult and their goal is not to drill you but more to get to know you and see if you fit in with their company culture and team members.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this company is a good fit for you?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle this situation given the sorrounding circumstances?   Answer Question