Havas Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Havas Digital Interview Questions

Interviews at Havas Digital

2.5

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Digital.

Interview

Originally applied online, found the job off a jobsite. Got a reply within a couple of days from HR asking my to come to their office downtown for an interview. Met with three separate employees. All asked somewhat similar questions. The girl from HR was very accommodating and answered all the questions you had. Overall the interview took about two hours.

Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Havas Digital (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

After it has been decided they would like to interview you, HR will call to "screen" you and make sure that you're aware of salary, benefits etc. If you're still interested after that you're brought in for an interview which is usually a pretty standard interview....
    Run us through your resume, what relative experience do you have, why did you apply, why are you leaving (have you left) your last position, etc....

Interview Questions

• You may be asked for specific experience working with syndicated research/data software (MRI, Simmons, Neilson etc)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Usually pretty non-negotiable but was able to get some additional paid days off for a vacation I had already booked in my first year.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Havas Digital in January 2011.

Interview

I learned about the opportunity through a program at my university. The interview consisted of general background/behavioral questions, as well as a long case regarding a theoretical situation with television investment.

Interview Questions

• Should you invest more in advertising in television broadcast or in streaming online video platforms?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There didn't seem to be room for negotiation, but I didn't try.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Havas Digital (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in April 2012.

Interview

Straight forward, short interview with demo reel on screen. They simply described what projects are available currently and what I will need to do for them. They asked some questions about my capabilities. They asked about other skill sets I have.The follow-up was very quick, within the next day I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate.

Interview

looking for jobs on company website

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puteaux (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Havas Digital (Puteaux (France)) in May 2017.

Interview

Entre téléphonique sur qui je suis et ce que je veux devenir.
    Ensuite, entretien physique face à 3 personnes avec lesquelles nous avons refait un point sur mes différentes expériences.

J'ai ensuite expliqué ce que j'avais pu apprendre de ces expériences et comment j'allais utiliser tout cela pour avancer avec eux.

Enfin j'ai du mettre en avant l'avantage de mon profil comparé aux autres.

Interview Questions

• Indiquez un ou des process à mettre en place pour suivre de manière parfaite et sereine les différents projets   1 Answer