Havas Edge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Havas Edge Interview Questions

Interviews at Havas Edge

3.2

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Edge.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a week later. The secretary said they'd set up interview lasted that week, they never called. I called th back a week and a half later, thru said I'd here from them to set up interview later that week, never did. ...seemed very unorganized on phone and hr was in Cali, not Boston so they didn't seem to care sundae it doesn't directly effect them... If you aren't interested just say it instead of continuing to lie.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Edge (Hollywood, CA).

Interview

Applied online, got an email about a week later to schedule a group interview. Went to the group interview which was a new one for me. There were about 7 people interviewing 6 candidates. Asked a variety of questions to all of us and made us answer in random orders. Questions were trying to be fun, and it seemed like they were trying to get us to be creative with the answers. I gave, what I thought were fun, creative answers, but I guess they did not think so. Ah, well. Guess direct response wasn't for me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Havas Edge.

Interview

Quick and streamlined process with minimal handoff. Spoke with initial screener, then directly to hiring manager. It was extremely efficient and painless. In-person interview was informal and casual with both people that put together the intern program, so they clearly explained the goals and objectives,

Interview Questions

• "How many baseballs fit into the lunar mod?"   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Havas Edge.

Interview

There were two rounds. The first was a group interview and there were a lot of personality questions and there were around 6-7 people in that session. The second interview was with the team themselves if you made it past the first. They contacted you via email to offer the job.

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Edge (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It's a very competitive and tough interview process. You go in for a group interview first with a panel of employees. If they think your personality and knowledge match their culture, you will be invited back for a solo panel interview with 7-9 of the employees/managers.

The people at this agency is what makes it so awesome. You will learn how the entire agency functions by the end of the internship. I highly recommend this internship to ambitious students who want to learn real world experience in advertising.

Interview Questions

• If you could come up with camp name, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havas Edge (Carlsbad, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

They use an external recruiter. You interview with the heads of the department potentially with some assistants.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Media Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Edge in April 2013.

Interview

Unusual. First a phone interview with the recruiter, then a phone interview with someone in HR, then a group interview face-to-face with seven people. Everyone in the room asked questions not just the hiring manager.

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Havas Edge (Carlsbad, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Terrible interview experience. 8 people came in as a clique, as though walking into a casual team meeting. The VP was just the worst, he acted like he didn't give a crap about what I was saying and there was one woman out of the 8 who was just as bad.They asked me about my past experience, but didn't really care and were more interested in how well I "fit in" with people I just met. I went ahead and got a job where I got paid twice as much and not treated like I was nothing.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your spare time?   1 Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Havas Edge (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fantastic for me. The application submission is the easiest of all companies. You simply attach & submit. From there, Cassandra reached out to me about my initial interview. While both professional & personal, Cassandra helped me step foot into Havas Edge to show my professional background to the Long Form Media team. Shortly after, I was offered a full-time position at Havas Edge.

The interview was challenging in terms of self-assessment. You need to hold a balance between too casual & too professional. My best suggestion: Connect with the team. Cassandra was a warm welcome to the company which calmed my nerves when I met with the LFM team. Upon the interview, I was able to relax & showcase who I am. Everyone is friendly & wants you to succeed, so go in & win them over.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with Excel? 1-10 Scale   1 Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Edge.

Interview

The best way to describe the interview process would be unorganized. I don't believe they valued my time. They rescheduled but did not communicate it with staff.Once they figured it out, I had 3 people in my interview, they all arrived at different times then asked the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions...I had to answer them 3 different times because the interviewers came in at different times.   Answer Question