Hazelden Betty Ford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 5, 2018

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Center City, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hazelden Betty Ford (Center City, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

4 separate interviews with different groups of people - online assessment and separate interview through management company. Drove up to Center City 3 separate times. Staff seemed well prepared. Overall difficult interview but good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hazelden Betty Ford.

Interview

Long with many steps, phone interview, hiring manager interview, references and a peer interview, then maybe an offer of employment. Be prepared to come onsite at least twice and to meet many people like peers, stakeholders, leaders, etc. The process can take up to 3 months or more depending on the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of...pick a topic like communication, integrity, interpersonal skill, business acumen, team building, etc. be prepare to provide specific examples.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Mirage, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hazelden Betty Ford (Rancho Mirage, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

non engaging, un-interactive, ran by the support staff, not impressed. I have nothing else to say about this proces. why do you need 30 words for this?.................... ..................... ........... ..............

Clinical Informaticist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center City, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hazelden Betty Ford (Center City, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through a phone interview and 3 person panel interview. The process took about a month. It was down to me and one other candidate. The other candidate had a Master's Degree, even though that wasn't in the requirements. I learned of positions via attending an Open House.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Center City, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hazelden Betty Ford (Center City, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

Manager calls for phone interview,
    Meet with Manager
     Peer interview
    Using Chekster seek references and they must respond online
     HR adds percentages, or favorable references- the amount works in your favor
    Complete Background check, must be
    Fingerprinted and photographed if working with patients directly
    Accept Job offer

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?   1 Answer
    • What are your weaknesses, or what would you like to work on?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hazelden Betty Ford (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Typical behavior interview with a 4 on 1 interview panel. Questions were decided in advanced by panel and they stayed to the questions. 45 minutes answering questions, then 20 minutes for them to answer my questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your ability to challenge management and how successful are you.   2 Answers

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center City, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hazelden Betty Ford (Center City, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Group interview process - Set questions with all participating in asking at least two questions, but all would comment with additional clarifying questions related to the initial question. Allowed me to ask questions at the end, that was helpful in determining culture and pulse of the day to day operations.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What is your management style.   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Center City, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hazelden Betty Ford (Center City, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

In-depth and encouraging. Started with phone interview, then 1:1 with hiring manager, then peer interview (4 people, one virtual from Oregon), then a stakeholder interview (5 people from the business area I would be supporting). The whole process took 2.5 months, but I learned a lot along the way and they learned a lot about me.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based - examples, specific situations, past behavior. Questions based on competencies for the job and standards of behavior required for all staff members.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hazelden Betty Ford.

Interview

If you pass the phone interview, they will have 2 face to face interviews. One interview will be with the hiring manager. If you pass that one, the second interview will be a panel with the team you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• There isn't really any difficult or unexpected questions. They are all very common.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't any.

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Center City, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hazelden Betty Ford (Center City, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied for the Hazelden Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies and Co-occurring Disorders online. Was interviewed over the phone. Once my application was accepted, I interviewed with a department head in the graduate school.

Interview Questions

• My motivation for entering the counseling field.   1 Answer