Headway Workforce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.0

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Roseville, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very convoluted and distorted with promises and preconceived lures to get you hired, at the end of the day I felt like Headway was nothing more then labor pimps trying to get the johns their score and the cheap quick thrill and personal bonus they receive for just getting a warm body in the seat. Horrible follow up and support, basically threw the majority of all of us who I have spoken too, to the wolves. Then ran when mistakes were made in payroll and bonus pay outs. There are too many good paying sales jobs to have to deal with a third party who are unprofessional and unable to successfully treat you like a person and not a number.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Timely and organized, very streamlined and friendly. Finding the office was hard because the building is very big and can be confusing on a first visit. The elevator buttons are also outside the elevators. You go into the office, meet for 30 minutes and get a call in about a week or so.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a candidate is not interested in a position?   1 Answer

Field Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions in December 2015.

Interview

Two (?) screening phone calls where I highlighted my past people/customer-facing roles and involvement with the community targeted by the survey. Then a video interview with the Field Supervisor. Pretty generic questions and no need to demonstrate any particular mid or high level skills.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever modified the operating system of a mobile device?   2 Answers

Data Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Have to download a free app to dfo a video interview for a part-time job that pays $10 hour. Re4cruiter is friendly and casual. Next day got a call to offer me the job, but I really think they hire anyone who agrees to the pay and can speak and act normally. I reveiwed thei online reputation at GlassDoor, it's about 50/50 good/bad. Flexible job, no b enefits, no advancement, low pay. NOTE: this requires an interview location, but it was all online; I did not have to go to Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• Willing to accept $10 hour? Are you looking for part-time? Will you pass background check (driver license check)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No nego, take it or leave it

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was laid back. The hiring manager and lead recruiter did the interview together. They gave real life scenarios and was upfront with all answers to my questions.

Interview Questions

• What unique way would you go about recruiting for a hard to place location after exhausting all obvious routes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were upfront about what I was offered and any possible bonuses.

Surveyor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions.

Interview

There was a video interview. They asked you the basic questions. It was very easy and the interviewer was super kind as well. They were straight forward and helpfull as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the perfect fit for this position.   Answer Question

Data Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Cary, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Taylor Speckey was outstanding. I've never felt like a recruiter genuinely cared about my success with a job opportunity. She worked hard to stay in immediate contact and went above and beyond in my recruiting needs.

Interview Questions

• She explained the position, asking if certain criteria pertaining to the position would be of suitable interest, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Outstanding, I felt she truly cared about my needs and interests.

Field Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was by phone and a second interview over the internet. I was contacted 1 day before the job was set to happen and not sent any documentation that I was officially workingfor this company until the job was almost finished.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had doing field interviewing for data collection?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me the maximum available offer, so there was little negotiation involved.

Field Data Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview at first, and then had to download an app on phone for video interview. Wasn't bad. The staff who sched an appt for me never called me initially. When I called her and left message, she called me back. Once finished phone interview, got email a couple days later saying that got job.

Interview Questions

• What experience have. What are your strengths   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was asked about my work experience, and my interviewer had already been very impressed with my resume. She also enjoyed talking to me. It was most enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• I see you have traveled, are you willing to travel for the project you have applied for?   1 Answer