Health Carousel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Carousel Interview Questions

Interviews at Health Carousel

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Contact via website and they will email you and schedule for an interview. Interview is over the phone since they are hiring international employees. They will review your resume before the interview. Interview is pretty much easy, they won't ask any of clinical questions. Questions are mostly related to your resume only.

Nurse Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Health Carousel.

Interview

It was a quick process, where the questions that were asked were typical interview questions. They had 4 people in the room for the interview which was not only intimidating, but they would whisper things to each other while I was talking. I think that it is a great company overall, but by hiring young, fresh out of college employees and giving them little training, the company seems to be immature.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you failed and how did you recover from that?   Answer Question

Travel Nurse Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Carousel (Miamisburg, OH) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by a recruiter. Did a phone interview then went in person for a interview face to face. Then a week later came back for a 3rd face to face.
    Final interview was with 3 managers. Was told it would take half the time it really did. Ended up interviewing for 3 hours. In a room with people coming in back to back to speak with me. Managers seemed friendly but intense. Really drilled questions about personal life and goals.
    About a week and a half later I received a voicemail I didnt get the position with bo explination why. Companies aren't required too however my time was wasted for 3 hours and I feel I could've gotten some form of constructive feedback for future interview experiences.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging event you have overcome? Give a personal example.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Interview

Had recruited reach out to me asking for a interview then never contacted me again. Checked my application status and it was not chosen. Incredibly rude to reach out asking for an interview with no interest in following through.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Carousel (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2019.

Interview

I waited the lobby for 10mins before I was greeted by anyone. Eventually, an employee who was leaving asked me if I had been helped. I told her that I had an interview with "X", so she went and found the person whom I was to be interviewing with. She took me into her office and basically told me how stressful the job is and she told me that she keeps her office lights turned off so that people don't think she's there, otherwise they bother her too much. Not a single question was asked of my experience or interest in the role. She then passed me off to the head of sales who was a nice guy and way more professional. I did not receive any response after about a week so I emailed the HR rep that set the interview up to seek some feedback and he never replied. Obviously I wasn't offer the job but the decency to let me know would have been appreciated. This company appears to be very unorganized and a stressful environment, despite the ping-pong table in the break room.

Interview Questions

• The first person to interview me didn't ask any questions, only talked about the stress of the job. The second person asked why I'm interested, what my expectations are, strenghts/weaknesses.   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Carousel.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and a rather long in person interview with 4 different employees. Everyone was friendly and phone. However, I could not get in contact with any of the employees I met post interview for feedback.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Came in, asked me a few general questions. Asked what I was looking for and then we toured the building. Overall pretty easy interview, I wouldn't worry too much about it it was very straight forward.

Nurse Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Carousel (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

The overall process took 2 weeks. I applied online and was contacted the next day to set up a phone screening. The call lasted about 30 minutes leading to an on-site interview. After talking with a manager I shadowed a couple people and then got a tour. Less than a week later I was contacted - overall it was a great experience!

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Carousel (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online on early February and had a phone interview by the next week. The phone interview was scheduled for 30 minutes but only lasted about 10. I felt not much was discussed on the interview and very little information about the job was provided. I felt like I was being rushed off the phone, perhaps because they didnt want to proceed with me. I had a few questions and which were quickly answered and then I was rushed off. I sent a follow up email that afternoon thanking for the call. I received a rejection email the following day.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything other than what i did at my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Travel Nurse Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Carousel (Columbus, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied to the new office in the Arena district in downtown Columbus.

FIRST OF ALL: The office is large. I think that there'a about 10 positions out of 250-350 that aren't Travel Nurse Recruiters. The office was empty save for about 50 Travel Nurse Recruiters, all who call nurses on a daily basis. The entire office just looks like a call center. Lots of desks next to one another in groups. Honestly seems like a miserable call center, not like what is being sold in the job application. So, they're just trying to find as many people to fill the desks. Also, after looking around online, it seems like you get fired if you don't meet your quota.

Anyway. After applying for a position naively, I got an email within a week and had a phone interview where I was told that the pay would be $30,000 and so on. They told me this without me asking. I then got a call back two weeks later (apparently they were interviewing people in person then) to schedule an interview. We had to reschedule (the person who called me was unsure of the date/times for in-person interviews). For my interview, I was supposed to be interviewed by two individuals. Well, neither of them were there, the man interviewing me told me one was in "Florida" I wasn't sure where the other one was. I found this odd. Anyway, the man kept looking at his watch, and within 15 minutes into the interview, told me he had a meeting in 10 and to email the other person he had talked about who was in "Florida" and tell him why I'd be good for the job. I got no answers to questions I had about the position or to what the next steps after emailing would be. I never got an email back save for one that I didn't get accepted. Which, while I was sad was okay because I would not want to work for a company that isn't transparent and where even at the interview it's clear they've got better things to do. Plus, it's a glorified call center. If you need practice interviewing, go for it, but I don't recommend it as a company. They've also been bought by a larger company so that may be an issue, as it seems like they're trying to become bigger but can't figure out how.