Hempel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hempel

2.2

Bilingual Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hempel (Conroe, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied on August 2014 - through a search firm recruiter - had a face to face interview on September 2014 with the hiring manager - questions regarding my sales, operations, customer experience expertise, and knowledge on painting/coating industry - invited for a group interview on the following week. Even following up my candidacy status, a month later, received an "no offer email" from the staffing company. What really happened in between those dates was a mystery, maybe a either dysfunctional internal or external communication one ... or a combination of both.

Interview Questions

• What SO&P best practices could you bring to us?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hempel in June 2015.

Interview

2 Skype interviews, one with the Human Resource Manager and one with the Marketing Director. Both were very kind and helpful. After that, I had 2 online tests and they sent me back the results

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hempel in November 2010.

Interview

Just they want to understand about our previous experience in Paint Industries. Asked about what I did in the current industry, role in the current industry. asks about the reason for leaving THE JOB.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave the current Job   1 Answer
    • Just they want to understand about our previous experience in Paint Industries.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation based on salary

Brand Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Hempel (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very throrough procedure, starting with Skype interviews with HR and manager - then interviews with manager, VP and HR at headquarters. Includes (online) personality test. Good review with HR on test results. It may take a bit of time to go through this whole procedure though.

Interview Questions

• How do you get buy-in when you do not have direct line reporting?   Answer Question