Heraeus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.6

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Heraeus (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

1. Phone Interview with CFO
    2. On-site interview with SVP HR
    3. On-site interview with GM and Global Controller

I️ was super bummed not to get an offer! This company is fascinating, or perhaps it was the position? Everyone I️ met was approachable and friendly. The CFO was inquisitive and business savvy . SVP of HR was amazing! I️ felt like her friend leaving the facility! The GM was focused on operational questions regarding efficiency and functionality. The global controller was sharp! His questions were astute and complex. I️ will actually copy his interview style going forward.

Interview Questions

• 1. Where would you start?
      2. How would you value the cost of buying Ford Motor Company?
      3. Look over this P&L and tell me trends you see along with root cause analysis.   Answer Question

R&D Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heraeus (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position online and did the phone interview after one week. It is a one hour interview with one HR and one hiring manager. They are very nice and gave me a lot of introduction to the company and their business. Then they asked me some questions related to my resume.

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartland, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Heraeus (Hartland, WI).

Interview

Initial phone interview scheduled through/for HR followed by request for on site interviews with management that included boss, co-workers and soon-to-be redundant reports. Additional phone and video conferenced interviews. Clunky, disjointed, not a lot of positive operational detail revealed when I questioned them.

Technology Scout Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heraeus (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

This was kind of a lip-service interview, as they seem to have already selected their candidate. I had a brief informational interview (as this was internal), followed by a formal interview with HR and the hiring manager (about 30 min long). The questions were focused on the resume and also some other behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a technology you thought would make it big that either did or didn't?   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest weakness? What is your second biggest weakness? What is your third biggest weakness? What is your fourth biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Heraeus.

Interview

very good, very smoothly . They showed you around the facility in all departments.Told you about the history of the company. Very good communication with the HR Department tell you about there 401K, Health Benefits.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Heraeus (Chandler, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume directly to HR/Recruiting Manager
    Received feedback within a business day of submittal
    Phone interview setup one week later
    On site panel interviews setup 10 days after phone interview
    Very professional process and positive experience

Interview Questions

• If selected, how would you approach the first 90 days on the job?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Heraeus (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Extremely easy going. More like a convo instead of interview. Quick and easy. Both Tripp and Joe were personable and real. They treated me as a person and not just another "task." Very approachable. Very solid people who work at Heraeus.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 most important skills you possess?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.....never bring that up if you want a job.....unless they do :)

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Heraeus (Buford, GA).

Interview

I began working with Heraeus Tenevo thru a temp agency. The people and the interview process were very professional. It helps to know the responsibilities of the position and to answer interview questions in a STAR format.

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heraeus (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

very efficient and timely. very professional. good interviewers. great company to work for. everyone has been there for a long time. I was asked a lot of very good questions. I really don't have any more to day. This 50-word requirement to describe the interview process is very juvenile. Is this a school report, or what?

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been asked to do something that was unethical?   Answer Question

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartland, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heraeus (Hartland, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

It was for a assembly work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none