Hercules Offshore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hercules Offshore

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hercules Offshore (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was called by recruiter, interview was scheduled, and I interviewed with manager. The Manager conducted a quick interview & a few days later I was offered the job. The background process was the longest process, the system when down and we had to wait an extra week before I could start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how would you get along with an unpleasant team member.   1 Answer

HSE Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hercules Offshore.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard, the whole process from initial resume submission to offer was about 2 months but that was due to travel and management availability. Typical professional and technical questions but more of a "personal" meet and greet.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions..."What would you do if........."   Answer Question

Negotiation

A little challenging but never too awkward.

Roustabout Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hercules Offshore in June 2011.

Interview

I was called by the recruiter in Houma and she asked a couple of basic questions. "Have you worked outdoors doing manual labor before? What do you do now?" Then she told me a little bit about what to expect and sent me forms to fill out, and testing (drug/physical), and then told me I would be contacted in 2 weeks to notify me about the status of my application. When she told me about what to expect she told me how much I would be earning and the work rotation and a few other details. The recruiter was very nice and amiable. The questions weren't difficult at all. They were hiring so I got the job those 2 weeks after the first and only interview call. The call was about 20 minutes long. When she called to tell me I was being offered the job I accepted and she talked to me about training and she tied up a few loose ends on the detail but not much to the process overall.

Negotiation

Whatever the position, everyone in the company gets paid the same. On one of the rigs I was on there a pay scale that has what everyone was making.

Roustabout Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cameron, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hercules Offshore (Cameron, LA) in March 2011.

Interview

Was simple and brief and they know who to pick. When you got hired you had to go do a stress test then you have to go and do a 2 week training on a rig then they send you out to a rig permanently and you are on trial for 90 days

Interview Questions

• How do you feel being away from your   1 Answer