Hiebing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hiebing Interview Questions

Interviews at Hiebing

3.2

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hiebing.

Interview

Interviewed for an Art Director position. The interview was not difficult and went really well. They said they would contact me to have me stop in to meet some of the team and discuss more details. They never contacted me after the initial interview and never returned my emails/calls.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a project that shows your experience in this specific field.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hiebing (Madison, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for the internship online and was contacted months later for an interview at the Madison office. Interviewers were extremely friendly, and I enjoyed the process, but they took a long time to get back to me about the position, even after I reached out to contact them. If they worked on faster/better communication, hiring process would be great!

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hiebing (Madison, WI).

Interview

Pretty standard interview but with a panel of about five people in the team that you would work with for the job. Questions included were standard interview questions such as strengths and weaknesses but also included questions about hobbies and what you have heard about the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hiebing in August 2017.

Interview

As soon as I submitted the application I scheduled an interview for the following week. I interviewed with two members of the team I would be working on, who were very nice. The problem was that they said I would hear back the following week, but I never did.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Hiebing (Madison, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

Lengthy, tedious with multiple rounds yet the questions weren't really challenging and mostly had to do with personality and favorite teams and foods and vacation trips. You have to meet with a lot of people for some reason and they have a weird personality/work style test at the end of the process as if you haven't met with enough people to attest to your personality/work style.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What is the most challenging thing you've done?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hiebing.

Interview

Set up a week prior, I was an hour into my two-hour drive there when they emailed telling me they were no longer filling the position I'd be interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Sadly didn't get to answer any questions because the interview was canceled an hour before it was to begin.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hiebing.

Interview

Meyer-Briggs test to kick off and another skills based test that you aren't expected to finish. Then three rounds of interviews, with each round getting tougher and tougher and each team getting less happy to see you. President tries to make it if he can. They ask all manner of questions, from critical thinking (how many subway stops are in NYC) to your personality and cultural fit.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hiebing (Madison, WI).

Interview

Very in-depth candidate review process. First interview was three hours; taking a competency test, then a personality test, then meeting various people on the team. Follow-up was spotty, as the company is very busy. Very indecisive process took almost two months and finally no offer. They pushed the deadline of their decision twice and added a second interview and a writing project to help decide. Very candid about the process when asked.

Studio Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hiebing (Madison, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

I had emailed my resume, cover letter and portfolio to the HR Manager and within an hour, was given a personalized response email (instead of automated). By the next day, I was sent some clarification questions and after that we were able to schedule to interview within that same week. Because I was living remotely at the time, I had a Skype interview with my future manager/team lead and a senior employee. They were very professional and friendly. After my first interview the next day, they wanted me to schedule a second interview with more members of the team along with completing a design and personality test. The second interview was with 5 people and went very well, despite being long distance with Skype. Finally, the last step of the process was to visit the office in Madison and meet more people. Hiebing paid for the overnight stay and were very accommodating. I toured the space, met plenty of people, and had a very casual lunch meeting with my soon-to-be team. By the next day, I received a phone call with the offer for the position. Overall, this was one of the most positive and efficient interview processes I have ever experienced (especially with me being remote). While there were certainly many layers to it, it gave me confidence that this was a place that truly cared about the right personality and cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your favorite projects from your portfolio and why it's your favorite.   Answer Question

Digital Producer - Temp Covering Maternity Leave Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hiebing (Madison, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Mostly good, but one of the interviewers spent the entire time with his head in his laptoo...so while it was ok, it felt sort of rude or vaguely unprofessional. Disinterested.

Interview Questions

• Q: Whats your experience with SEO, analytics and tag management?   Answer Question