HireLevel. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HireLevel. Interview Questions

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HireLevel..

Interview

The interviewer asked me a few questions and then scheduled me to take assessments. They did not seem interested in me, my previous experience, or why I was searching employment. Although I attempted to explain these things, the interviewer cut me off and said I was "fine" and they would find work for me. I don't want to work for a company that pushes people through and makes no attempt to connect with their employees.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous jobs?   1 Answer

Staffing Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HireLevel. (Edwardsville, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a scheduled interview that day. Took care of my paperwork needed to become an employee. Got into the interview and it wasn't a super long or short interview. Staffer got all the information needed and offered to apply for the internal position. I took a clerical test before I left and then I returned for a second interview and job shadowed and started within a week.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable sitting or standing for a long period of time?   Answer Question

HireLevel. Response

Aug 31, 2015 – Marketing Director

We are happy to hear that you had a smooth and seamless process. We are always looking to add new team members to all of our locations. We look forward to learning and growing with you.

General Laborer Forklift Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HireLevel. (Edwardsville, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

When you go in they have you fill an application out from there you take a urine drug test they have you sit down and wait to talk to a representative my representative with Alex once I talk to Alex she told me she would call me that she had the position right away for me she was friendly very kind but had this better than you appearance, made you feel very unappealing. The fact that they didn't even have a class to instruct you on what to do and what not to do in the warehouses they did later on but I was never in those. I asked to make sure I get put on for forklift operator that I wanted to get certified through the company, she stated there would be no problem. I was with the company for two years and they never did what they agreed to do. I went got my own certification through the college but had been driving a forklift for years. The main office the receptionist was very friendly when you come walks you through the procedures before meeting your repersentive. when Alex interduced herself it was professional and shook your hand looked direcitly at you.

Interview Questions

• Can you do a 12+ hour shift if required.   1 Answer

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HireLevel. (Evansville, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

Called for interview, interviewed for over an hour and went great. Sense of excitement both from me and the interviewer. Asked if is as interested in follow up, got follow up, interviewer forgot about interview and was no show.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HireLevel. (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

Prior to going to a temp job or sending an applicants resume to a potential job site. They interview the candidate to see what they are looking for and what they want as well as asking some basic interview questions for the position as well. It was a very nice experience speaking with their representative and I felt like my exact needs were respected and heard as well as listened to. Whenever I received a call about a job afterwards they would let me know the things that seemed to fit in with what I wanted as well as the things that did not.

Interview Questions

• How does your accounting experience prepare you for the position you seek?   Answer Question

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HireLevel. (Edwardsville, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

submitted resume for open position, did a one on one interview, online testing, a 2nd interview was more of a group interview with a sales person and the manager of the payroll service. The group really stressed team and was super interested in what additional skills I could bring to help generate more income and improve my "value" with the company. I was given an offer and the company had good benefits that are designed to get the most out bang for the buck!

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HireLevel. in June 2011.

Interview

I had thought the interview was going to be a one on one process, but was surprised to find out that I spent most of my time filling out a generic application and taking a skills test. It was really not an "interview" at all.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions asked during the interview process, it was just a skills test.   1 Answer