Hired Hands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hired Hands

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hired Hands (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

I was asked a few questions via email. I was then invited to come into the office for an interview. There were some questions asked over the phone. I am still awaiting a call back as they have not yet made a decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client that was unable to pay for the services?   1 Answer

In Home Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hired Hands (Pleasanton, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

When I walked in, they gave me a foundations of nursing test lol. It was multiple choice and I knew all the answers since I was a nursing student at the time. I was then interviewed by the Hiring Manager at the Pleasanton office. Afterwards, they later called me back and I was given the job and also my first client immediately. I was surprised at how fast they were. They were able to work with my schedule and gave me the hours that I wanted. They also did ask me if I was okay with the client they gave me and I said yes. Then I had one entire shift to train with another caregiver for the client that I was going to be working with. All in all, a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What does integrity mean to you?   1 Answer

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hired Hands (Napa, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Brought into an office with my supervisor, it was very easy going and I almost felt overdressed (slacks, nice dress shirt, makeup done up, etc.), took about 20-30 minutes with some basic questions and was hired on the spot. Part of the time was spent taking a CNA competency written exam which was fairly easy as long as you are a competent CNA.