Cover image for Hired

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Hired Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 170 of over 170 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hired (San Jose, San Jose) in Oct 2022

Interview

2 interviews, one technical with challenge 2 interviews, one technical with challenge 2 interviews, one technical with challenge2 interviews, one technical with challenge2 interviews, one technical with challenge2 interviews, one technical with challenge2 interviews, one technical with challenge

Interview Questions
  • Powershell and Python scripts for IAM
    Answer Question

Hired

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hired

Interview

It was fairly good until the final stages. I had been asked to mock up a landing page based on a boiler plate. I had given my availability to schedule the interview prior to handing in the work. I submitted my work to the recruiter, who never passed along the completed work as she had gone on vacation. I, then, had to spend time sharing it to the interviewers. The overall conversation was pretty good followed by 3 more interviews back to back that went well- discussing future projects and aligning responsibilities. I never heard back from anyone. It would be nice to get feedback or just a simple rejection after spending so much time on a company that is “committed” to making hiring better. They had a bunch of virtues like transparency, respect, etc. the interviewers themselves were engaging and kind; it would be better for their branding to just get back to candidates if they are rejected.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit? What about your experience and skills could make you successful here?

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

635.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Hired~1172319
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Hired? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Hired employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hired (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

Professional and got good feedback. Even if you don’t get the job the experience is top notch. Thanks to the management team for the opportunity to come in and meet you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hired (New York, NY) in Dec 2021

Interview

- Initial phone screening with a recruiter (30 min) - Spoke with the hiring manager (1hr) - Take-home coding assignment (only took about 1hr) - Was told, the team reviewed the assignment and would to move forward, but never heard back after that.

Interview Questions
  • A mix of leadership-based questions, behavioral, and a deeper dive into the technical background.

Hired

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hired

Interview

Roughly 6 rounds including application, exercise, phone calls and in person interview with several members of the team (pre-covid). It was nice to be able to see the office and to discuss with my future colleagues beforehand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hired

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hired in Aug 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me through their platform to do an initial phone screening. Day and time of the screening and the recruiter is late by 8 minutes. Then proceeds to complain about have back to back to back phone screenings to me (and I'm assuming I was one of them). About the halfway mark I was ready to drop the call from her demeanor till she steered the conversation towards next steps and explicitly informed me that she would be setting up talking with the VP of Product. Two weeks later I get a rejection email. For a company that is attempting to make the hiring process better for people - their own recruiting practices are contradictive to what they preach. Do not work here and don't use their platform.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hired

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hired

Interview

Received an email from one of their recruiters wanting to talk to me. Gave her several time windows. Then she said she couldn't meet that week, and suggest some time windows the next week. I agreed to those and she said she'd set up a meeting. It gets close to the meeting time and she hasn't set anything up. I send a nice note reminding her. In reply I get a form email saying the position has been filled. And this is them trying to hire people for their own company. I hate to think what they're like when trying to fill positions for their clients.

Hired

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hired

Interview

4 weeks, screen with a recruiter - screen with director of sales - screen with SDR manager - final interview with CRO and director of sales. Declined the final interview when they could not meet my salary expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hired (New York, NY)

Interview

Call with a recruiter, then a call with the Director of Sales, then call with SDR manager, then was supposed to have a capstone interview with the CRO and Director of Sales but I declined to move to the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hired (New York, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

Initial HR call followed by two one hour long coding interview. After that is the final round focussed on behavioral, engineering interests and culture fit. There will be discussion around what's the ideal area you want to work on. Did not got an offer as the position is more focussed on infrastructure specifically kubernetes and I told them I was mostly focusing on data pipelines in my previous job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 170 Interviews

Hired Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Hired as 51.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Talent Advocate and Sales Development Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Hired takes an average of 23 days when considering 172 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Talent Advocate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 38 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Hired according to 172 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 36.71%