Holmes Place Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holmes Place

Gym Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Holmes Place (Vienna (Austria)) in October 2016.

Interview

I have been invited to an interview to Holmes Place Börseplatz on October 11, 2016. I have traveled from Romania to Vienna for this purpose. The interview consisted of physical tests and questions related to exercise. After being selected from 20+ people, I have been told that the hiring manager will contact me to discuss further details and that I'm a good fit for their team. I haven't received any reply since then. I have sent them an email two weeks later to ask how to proceed further, and another email in January 2017, but still no reply. I find this behavior very unprofessional.

If they have changed their mind regarding my application, they could have told me. I don't understand why they have selected me among the potential employees in the first place if they didn't plan to proceed further with the hiring process. I have traveled over 1,400 km for this interview - at least they could have replied to my email.

Interview Questions

• I've had to perform a variety of exercises and recommend training routines, which wasn't difficult.   Answer Question

Holmes Place Response

Jan 27, 2017 – European Recruitment and Loyalty Manager at Holmes Place

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and apologies for my delay in my reply. We take these issues very seriously, and I assure you we are working on improving this situation. We ... More

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Holmes Place (Barcelona (Spain)) in September 2015.

Interview

I completed a 4 round interview process; Telephone interview, face to face, presentation and a final Skype interview. Each round was challenging in different ways. I gained lots of really helpful information about the role and the company throughout each stage and felt more determined. I was asked a lot about my values and motivations within my career and I was expected to have done extensive research on the company and the role.

They were very flexible around my availability to attend interviews. And my experience was always very positive. They kept me informed well along the process and the communication was very positive.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you have implemented something innovative into your previous or current role.   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holmes Place (Zürich (Switzerland)) in January 2014.

Interview

My first contact with HR department was personal when I submited my application and personal documents. Even though I was not announced I was very possitively wellcomed. Within one week I received the invitation with the topics of the interviev and expected presentations. Inteviewees were from regional, national and European level. Questions asked were of professional and personal nature and all relevant to the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you have any problems working with a younger line manager?   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Holmes Place (Prague (Czech Republic)) in August 2010.

Interview

I interned through a study abroad program. I submitted my resume to the program and the program forwarded my resume to Holmes Place. I had no interview and I was selected on the merits of my resume.

Negotiation

There was none