Holtec International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holtec International Interview Questions

2.6

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holtec International.

Interview

I was welcomed by the HR staff. Then met with HR leaders and talent acquisition teams.
    We went on a tour of the facility, which was interactive with extensive explanations and the opportunity to ask questions about the current operation.
    I then met with several Operations leaders to determine fit for the position with them delving into my nuclear energy industry experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holtec International (Marlton, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Met with four interviewers, one after the other. I met with three project managers and the hiring manager. All were very nice and asked good questions. There was a good portion of time spent articulating the specific role of the position, as the inner workings of the nuclear industry aren't very easily imagined as an outsider.

Interview Questions

• They did ask for my GPA as an entry-level engineer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holtec International (Marlton, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Had to talk to four people, three project managers and one department head. Each interview took about 30 minutes and consisted of basic interview questions and some questions about my resume. No technical questions were asked. Afterwards talked to an HR lady who explained the company benefits and asked what I was interested to get as a salary.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that would keep you coming to this job everyday?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Holtec International (Marlton, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy. Met 4 people for half an hour each. Mainly HR questions. Nice and easy environment. A few technical questions. Asked my expected salary. Now waiting for their reply.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Holtec International.

Interview

The interview went well. It was a laid back environment, and I felt they really valued the responses I was providing. It lasted roughly an hour, and it was not long before I received an offer from them.

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holtec International in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call from an HR representative a few days later. Set up a phone interview with him. A week or two later went on site for an in-person interview with some of the hiring managers. Have not heard back in 3 months.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Holtec International (Marlton, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Very laid back process. I was asked to come in and met with management and went through a 45 minute interview. The focus of the interview were mainly based on the resume that I provided for them and my previous work experience. There were very little question regarding the position itself. The management went through a list of responsibilities that I would have, and highlighted important facts about the organization and higher management.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Holtec International (Marlton, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

They brought in 6-7 different interviewers across two to three different departments to evaluate where I would be the best fit for the company. They seemed a little unorganized in having the interviewers lined up, but process went well overall.

Interview Questions

• They asked how much I knew about the nuclear power industry and what my ambitions/expectations were while applying for this position   Answer Question

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holtec International (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

I found the job offer on CareerBuilder.com and got a fairly quick response after posting to their ad. After talking to the Human Resource Associate I was brought it only a few days later for an interview. The interview consisted on me meeting with multiple hiring managers and was given a short test. The test was not to difficult and only took me about 30 minutes to complete. Overall was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• The test was unexpected but not difficult.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Holtec International (Marlton, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

met with the various heads of the departments and had general discussions on overall knowledge of the metals market and vendors. Talked about future growth of company along with avenues for advancement. Discussed wage, benefits and vacation. finished up with meeting with CEO.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

your best chance for a good starting salary is to ask for it