HomeASAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HomeASAP

Interviews for Top Jobs at HomeASAP

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HomeASAP (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I had two technical interviews. Both lasted a couple of hours. The owner will give you an overview of the company, show you around then meet with the team. The first interview was more getting to know me and discuss my past work. We dove in to some technical specifics.

The second interview was more diving into how I would solve issues. I felt the conversations were very good and enjoyed the people

At the end of the interview, I can see the owner trying to position themselves in a way to give an offer well below my asking price. Even though I have experience with about %90 of what they work with, he tried to tell me I was lacking in some of the areas they work with. When my offer came in, it was about $15k under what I'm currently making. He did say they will throw in bonus and reviews (3 and 6 month) for raises. The fact that their insurance is VERY expensive.

Felt like it was a bit of a waste of time since I'm pretty sure they were not going to pay my salary request from the start. Other than that, I enjoyed meeting everyone and they appear to be using really good technology there.

Interview Questions

• How would you migrate huge data. Discuss how I would design it.   Answer Question

HomeASAP Response

Jul 28, 2015 – ceo

N-Play offers a comprehensive compensation package to qualified candidates, including market competitive salaries, A+ rated medical insurance, comprehensive benefits and a premium office space... More

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HomeASAP (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

My application was reviewed by the CEO of the company who had the Director contact me directly for an interview. I emailed a completed questionnaire and interviewed with the Director and Manager that first day, Both advised that the position I was applying for was below my skill set and they would be seeking to promote me almost immediately upon hiring. I was called back for a 2nd interview and asked to complete a skill set test. The promotion advised occurred within weeks of hiring as promised.

Interview Questions

• If I felt the job would challenge my skill set to keep me happy in the position   1 Answer