Hong Kong Polytechnic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hong Kong Polytechnic Interview Questions

2.8

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hong Kong Polytechnic (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Received an email for a first interview.
    1st interview - friendly meet up with the professor, asked about your current and future goals to see if you align with their interest.
    2nd interview - another few professors group panel interview asking questions regarding your CV

Interview Questions

• Briefly explain why you want to work here?
      What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hung Hom (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hong Kong Polytechnic (Hung Hom (Hong Kong)) in July 2015.

Interview

Firstly, I have to do a written test within 20 minutes. It's about Java OO structure and exception handling.
    Then, I met a team leader and project head for self introduction and I demonstrated my freelance and school assignment jobs

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the written test? Is it hard for you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Written Test -> Face to Face interview -> Offer me a job -> Sign a Contract -> Get to work

Interview

self-application in the specific period. interview will be noticed via calling. Interview is a combination of self-intro and interviewing skills. after interview, the result will be informed via phone. The formal contract is prepared and needed to be signed.

Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hong Kong Polytechnic (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was then asked for a Written Test on campus. The test is to review some research paper and rewrite the abstracts of those papers. One week after the written test, I was invited for a on-site interview with three staffs.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?
      How do you see yourself in next 5 years?
      What's your career goal?   Answer Question

PhD Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hong Kong Polytechnic.

Interview

have certain english skill certificate, submit your cv and wait for the reply. if you are accepted, you will receive a conditional offer, which will help you to apply for a visa to Hong Kong. The following details are well addressed in the documents along with the conditional offer.

Project Associate Interview

Interview

Interview over Skype, easiest interview ever! Not a single technical question. Though I think it's how they treat foreigners, probably much harder for Chinese people themselves.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hong Kong Polytechnic in July 2012.

Interview

1. Introduce about your self. 2. why are you interested in? 3. what is your strengths? 4. what is your weakness? 5. Which research part are you interested in? 6. Can you speak in Chinese?

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kowloon (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hong Kong Polytechnic (Kowloon (Hong Kong)) in June 2012.

Interview

My current research matches that of my perspective boss. After several round of academic discussion through emails, I built up a close relationship with my current supervisor in terms of academic communication. Later on, he informed me about the opening of a research position. I went though two rounds of interview conducted by independent penal from the department and got hired.

Interview Questions

• Those questions are highly related to my academic paper, the disclosure of which will infringe my privacy.   Answer Question