Hood & Strong Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hood & Strong

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hood & Strong (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Emailed, received a quick phone screen, went in for office interview with partner and senior. No technical questions. Awkward environment because senior seemed like he didn't want to be there. Partner talked a lot and I wasn't sure when to step into the conversation.

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hood & Strong (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the firm recruiter. She was super nice and took time to answer all of my questions. I was invited to the office (very nice office) and I met with a partner and a senior. The interview was great and everyone I met was nice and I felt very welcomed and I appreciated that. Most of the other firms I've met with have not been very friendly or welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What are my exceptions? What type of work interests me? What are my strengths?   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hood & Strong (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

talked to recruiter via phone. she was very nice and informative. very pleasant conversation, i was very interested after our phone call. set up an in person interview and met with two partners and a manager, all were nice and easy to talk to. asked technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they gave me a great offer, no need for me to negotiate.

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hood & Strong (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted with the phone screen as well as Group Interview. First, there was a screening phone call from HR Manager, then I was invited to the interview with a panel of two people, and at the end, I had a meeting with two partners. Interviewers were friendly, asked general questions about my qualification and previous experiences with other employers. Overall experience from the interview was positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Where do you see yourself in five years.   Answer Question