Hope Community Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hope Community Resources Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hope Community Resources

HAC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hope Community Resources.

Interview

Smooth, relaxed and did not have to wait forever to be interviewed or hired. All you have to do is want to help people and not have a recent criminal history.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hope Community Resources in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online and was contacted within a week for an interview. Interview was conducted by two managers in the HR department and lasted about 45 minutes. Managers did a good job outlining the position and expectations, explaining the cooperate culture and company structure. I was contacted 2-3 days after initial interview about a second interview, which was to be a presentation based on the material Hope provided. I created a Power Point presentation and presented it to a panel of four.

Interview Questions

• Recruiting has it's legal challenges, including discrimination, policy violations, and adverse selection. How do you stay current with recruiting trends and methods of compliance? How do you share information with managers?   Answer Question

Iss Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hope Community Resources (Anchorage, AK) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online and had to follow up with phone calls three times. The third time was after the interview and I was told I had the job and was expected at New Hire Orientation the following Monday.

Interview Questions