Hope Community Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hope Community Resources

HAC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hope Community Resources.

Interview

Smooth, relaxed and did not have to wait forever to be interviewed or hired. All you have to do is want to help people and not have a recent criminal history.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hope Community Resources in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online and was contacted within a week for an interview. Interview was conducted by two managers in the HR department and lasted about 45 minutes. Managers did a good job outlining the position and expectations, explaining the cooperate culture and company structure. I was contacted 2-3 days after initial interview about a second interview, which was to be a presentation based on the material Hope provided. I created a Power Point presentation and presented it to a panel of four.

Interview Questions

• Recruiting has it's legal challenges, including discrimination, policy violations, and adverse selection. How do you stay current with recruiting trends and methods of compliance? How do you share information with managers?   Answer Question

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hope Community Resources (Anchorage, AK) in November 2013.

Interview

Only 1 interview. So: submit application, watch a short video about the job, then do an interview (if asked by hiring staff). All direct support professionals are required to have their own vehicle, because 70% of time when doing day habilitation services you will be required to use your vehicle. Must have current insurance, & registration.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an individual you are working is inside Wal-Mart and becomes escalated. Most questions are situation questions, they want to know how you would react in various situations.   1 Answer

Behavioral Health Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hope Community Resources (Anchorage, AK) in November 2013.

Interview

Only had 1 interview, there were 2 people present; hiring manager & supervisor for the dept. Immediately prior to the interview you will watch a video on a computer that explains the type of individuals you will be working with, & the types of care you will be providing.

Interview Questions

• Questions are situational. Ex. If your in a Walmart and the individual your with starts to become escalated (verbally &/or physically), how would you react?   1 Answer

Iss Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hope Community Resources (Anchorage, AK) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online and had to follow up with phone calls three times. The third time was after the interview and I was told I had the job and was expected at New Hire Orientation the following Monday.