Horizon Innovations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Horizon Innovations Interview Questions

Interviews at Horizon Innovations

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Horizon Innovations (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was a three-step process. The first interview was very brief with the president of the company, Nora. The staff was very professional and the office was pretty nice overall. The second interview was a bit longer and more in-depth. This was done just a few days after the first interview. The third interview was a couple of days after that and was pretty brief. The second interview was the most in-depth and fairly intense.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, what's the best way to deal with unsatisfactory performance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Innovations (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty short and sweet. The first interview is a face to face meeting with one of the senior members of the management team. I met with Nora for this interview. We spoke about my past experience and what I could bring to the team. She then explained the position in great detail and told me that it was probably more demanding then my previous position. I was up for the challenge though.

Interview Questions

• What are the top three things you can bring to a management training program like ours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Innovations (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process took just a couple of days. However, I had to reschedule due to a family emergency right in the middle of the interview process. The human resources team was very compassionate and was able to accommodate. Throughout the entire interview process, the staff is constantly checking your levels of professionalism and integrity. They are also figuring out if you are going to be a good fit for their culture. Since this is an entry level position, they are more concerned with potential as opposed to experience. Good thing for me since I just graduated from college and I don't have very much experience. I had a ton of volunteer experience and worked during school so I had a bit of experience, but not much. They seemed impressed and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What's one of your biggest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Innovations (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

I learned a lot about the company's goals and the basic gist of the position during the first interview. The second interview is where everything was laid out in black and white and the promotion structure was explained in great detail that anyone could understand it. I think the interviews were very professional and I had a great experience here.

Interview Questions

• What is your best quality you could bring into a work environment like ours?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I went in for an interview on a monday and was hired by friday. The process was very quick, which was much appreciated on my end. They don't sit on their laurels when deciding who they want for the position. Everything was explained in detail and I even got the chance to shadow another corporate trainer before accepting the position.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been looking for a new position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Innovations (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied for the entry level corporate trainer position, but couldn't really figure out what the job was all about until the second interview. The first interview was more of just a 'get to know you' kind of thing. The next interview was where I learned a lot about the company and the goals and growth opportunity. Great process.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Innovations (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

They describe in the interview process that you have to start out at the entry level position, which is a trainee role and only lasts a couple of weeks on average. So, yes you are 'technically' interviewing for an entry level position, but you are also interviewing for a management training program.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be professionally in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Innovations (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

During the interviews, you'll meet several people at the company. Probably the HR manager, a top trainer, and maybe the general manager as well. You'll get the opportunity to ask a lot of questions in the second interview, but not in the first. You'll also get a really good look at what you'll be doing at the company at the entry level position if hired.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a new role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Innovations (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

The process isn't really drug out at all and the HR team moves pretty quickly through it all with you. During the longer of the three interviews, you can ask as many questions as you want, but the first interview is much shorter and you don't really get too much time to ask questions. My best advice is to write them all down and save them for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been looking to get into the sales and marketing world?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Innovations (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

During the interview process, I learned that everyone starts out at the entry level and advancement is not based on seniority. Therefore, if I perform better than people who have been there a while, I will advance before them. I also got a good feel for the team environment and what the day-to-day activities of the job were.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest professional attribute?   1 Answer