Hotelplanner.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hotelplanner.com

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hotelplanner.com (West Palm Beach, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview took less than half an hour, very brief but efficient. I explained my experiences and why i choose to work for the company and i was explained the benefits and

Interview Questions

• Why have you chosen hotelplanner   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hotelplanner.com (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very straightforward and simple. April (HR) was very welcoming and the office environment is friendly. There were two agents each from a different department who sat in on the interview. The interview felt more like a friendly conversation and less like an interview. The office as a whole is a seemingly relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to gain from this job?   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hotelplanner.com (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

To start of, I emailed the Supervisor of this department. I was responded to extremely quickly. My interview was in a couple of days after that email exchange. It was described to me on how to dress, where to go, time, and date. The process was well explained and easy. The supervisor made me feel welcome and comfortable. I knew from the start I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you bilingual? What other language do you speak? Could you say a couple of sentences in that language for us?   1 Answer
    • Were you in a Hospitality program before? (This question was asked due to it being described in my resume).   1 Answer

Interview

Over the phone by both owners and another Executive.
    Your work experience is reviewed and a description of your job requirements will be reviewed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was brief.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hotelplanner.com (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Thorough interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term and intermediate goals for your career?   Answer Question

GSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotelplanner.com (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Entered resume, came in, sat down, talked to the managers and was given a hire date.

Inbound Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotelplanner.com (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a held in a conference room with two people from the Management Team. Interview process includes typing test, computer test and personality index assessment. After the interview I was walked around the office and introducted to some of the other departments. I received an offer via email a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to change jobs?   1 Answer

Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hotelplanner.com (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy and straight forward interview although I was very experienced for this position. The interview was with The CEO and an international planner from the office in London via Skype. It lasted around 30 mn and they were very interested about my background in the hospitality.