Hotelplanner.com Reviews

Updated May 6, 2022

Found 101 of over 120 reviews

4.5
Hotelplanner.com CEO      Tim Hentschel  (no image)
Tim Hentschel

16 Comments

Advertising

115.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Hotelplanner.com~294826
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Company

May 6, 2022 - Groups Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

COO has wonderful leadership skills. Company is fair and pleasure to work for.

Cons

I have none to report

2. 5.0

A Career Path You Can Call Home

Mar 23, 2022 - Enterprise Account Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's hard this day in age to find a company that not only says they care about their employees but shows it. Working in a harmonious and family oriented atmosphere has made my decision to switch career paths an easy one. Pay and bonus structure is indicative of how much they value their staff.

Cons

Finding a con will be difficult to do.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Okay

Apr 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free lunch is provided daily.

Cons

Management could be trained to be better. No growth opportunities.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Mar 22, 2022 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, awesome people and and a team atmosphere. Everyone here is willing to help when needed and it is a very friendly place to work.

Cons

Gets very busy sometimes and hard to catch up

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company!

Apr 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun and Motivating Assignments Amazing Staff

Cons

No cons at all, this company is amazing to work for.

6. 5.0

Innovative Travel Tech Company - Great Culture - Fun Work Environment

Jul 27, 2021 - Chief Communications Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel like I'm working for close friends and family here. We work hard and we also have fun. Our culture allows for hybrid telework arrangements, our senior leaders are accessible and always engaged in the nuts and bolts of what we do here. We have free catered lunches on Friday. We even have a pool and ping pong table. Lastly, we've been around for nearly 20 years and keep growing and growing, so it's an exciting place to work. And it's inspiring to see us getting more and more media attention.

Cons

We operate lean, so many salaried employees wear multiple hats and take on a lot of side projects, but in many ways, that's what keeps things exciting around here. I'm never bored and I'm always doing a stretch assignment or two or jumping in to help a colleague on something.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Instant Family. Excellent Culture. Senior Management Listens.

Jul 26, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO washes his own office windows. He has an ear to the ground when it comes to the business, the employees, and the clients. He actively solicits feedback from EVERYONE and acutally puts the feedback to good use. One of the best bosses I have worked for. The Operations Director is also amazing, cares for the employees and is always helping employees grow and develop. Its a very motivating atmosphere. It shows how much this company cares of its employees.

Cons

Very fast paced business demands need a lot to get used to but overall cons are few and far between.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Aug 7, 2021 - Independent Sales Agent in West Palm Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. You have flexibility in your hours, great pay and help whenever you need it. You make your own hours and work from home. I would say this is one of the best companies to work for. You also get bonuses which is great . I highly recommend this company.

Cons

I don’t see any cons of this job. I have had no problems with the company in fact they have been very accommodating towards me.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Best Job!

Jul 27, 2021 - Customer Service Remote Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

This job has been amazing for me. I work remotely from home with an awesome team. I was able to quickly learn my role and what it entailed. The management is very supportive and connected. I appreciate my role as a customer service representative at HotelPlanner.com.

Cons

The only downside would have to be the customers can be difficult to work with sometimes. But, that is to be expected with any customer service role.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Amazing company

Sep 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to create your own schedule and there is training you can attend weekly to help you improve.

Cons

It can be a con to some people, but the pay is commission-based.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Reviews

Hotelplanner.com Reviews FAQs

Hotelplanner.com has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 120 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Hotelplanner.com to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Hotelplanner.com employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Hotelplanner.com. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

85% of Hotelplanner.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hotelplanner.com 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Hotelplanner.com to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, workplace.

Popular Careers with Hotelplanner.com Job Seekers