Huntleigh USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2017

1.1

Cabin Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntleigh USA (Houston, TX).

Interview

There is no interview. I applied through Indeed, was contacted within a week to come in for an "interview". Interview was just filling out paperwork for badge and background check. Was told salary and hours and that was it. Only thing that really matters is whether or not your background check clears.

Cabin Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Huntleigh USA (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied via Indeed.com, and was contacted by email 3 days later on April 16 to attend a interview on April 18 at 9am. However, we had to reschedule due to wheather conditions in my city so we met on April 19. Due to contruction of parking garage, I was 30min late for my interview, and the HR rep was more than forgiving. There was no actual interview, just filled out a formal company and badge application, and showed I9 documentation. I was told pay rate was and hours, which diffred from the position I applied for. But I accepted since I can always switch once a spot becomes available. After that brief conversation, I was told I would be contacted in about 3 to 4 weeks once my badge is approved and background check.

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Interview

Very unprofessional. The office receptionist was rude and for my second interview they didn't even remember me and I had to wait for a shuttle to take me to the other side of the airport for a brief interview with a second manager. Very unorganized and didn't seem serious about recruiting for this position. Team members were very bland. As far as the job the didn't have much to offer. Mediocre pay, minimum/limited hours, no benefits, little training for position. Very unpleased. Only been a day, haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just gave the run down about position requirements.   Answer Question

Wheelchair Pusher/Dispatcher/Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huntleigh USA (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Very easy unless you don't know the process the airport takes you through to get a badge. But overall it's very easy never really a interview. Just go apply and get hired the same day.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to clean also?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntleigh USA (San Diego, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

i walked in and sat among the traveling passengers. the manager came to me and took me to the side away from all the people. Asked me schedule questions what i do besides work and that was it.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule like?>   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntleigh USA (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

A friend of mine was an employee at the time. He contacted his boss and recommended me.
    The person in charge told him to give me his phone number and contact him. I did so.
    He asked me how old I am and if I'm free to work any kind of hours. He also asked if I have military service experience (which I do).

After that, he gave me a few dates and I started working. First day I had to fill up the required hiring papers (tax info).

Interview Questions

• Have you completed any kind of military service?   Answer Question
    • Are you flexible enough to come to work in case of a two hour notice?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiations. You either take it or leave it.
    $12.00 per hours and no benefits of any kind.

Wheelchair Pusher/Dispatcher/Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntleigh USA (Portland, OR) in July 2010.

Interview

There was no interview. Just filled out and application got called in to the office. She asked me if I wanted to work PT or FT then gave me a shift. Had to do a drug test and background check.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huntleigh USA in March 2008.

Interview

I filled out a very detailed application regarding my employment history for the past ten years. Then I had a one on one interview. Then I had to have my record checked by the local police department. Then I had to get my fingerprints taken at the airport. Then I had to wait a really long time for the results to come back. Then I had to take a drug test then I was hired.