Huntress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntress Interview Questions

2.5

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntress (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone chat going through my background and some interview style questions on the phone. I was then invited to a work trial day which gave me an idea of what working at Huntress would be like and I had the chance to get on the phones and speak with candidates. This was followed by an interview with talent acquisition. Then an interview with a sales manager for the team you would potentially join and/or regional director. The last stage was an interview with the CEO of the company with a role playing exercise.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time that you have successfully implemented a new idea or process in a company?   1 Answer

PPI Complaint Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Huntress (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy, complete questionaire giving examples, followed by a one to one interview where you were put at ease and advised that help and support would be available throughout the role.

Group Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntress (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Was approached by one of their Consultants about the role. She was very helpfull and clear with teh details. I had my telephone interview with her, followed by 1-2-1 interview with Internal Recruitment Manager, then a 1-2-1 with the HR Manager and then a final interview with the Finance Director and the CEO.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntress (London, England (UK)) in April 2010.

Interview

after submitting your cv you will then be telephone interviewed by the internal hr department. they will ask you about your previous experience / education, your motivations for joining the company and will try to understand more about what makes you tick. if this is successful you will then meet the team manager and finally the director. they will continue with more detailed questions about your motivations etc..

Interview Questions