Huntsman Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Huntsman Corp

2.8

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

Panel Interview of 4 people. 3 Managers and 1 Senior Level - Interview questions where behavioral and very long and definitely picking your brain on how much you know. It was like 50 questions. I was told I did really well at the interview and brought back for a 2 Interview however guess I didn't fit the description for them. But overall they seem nice. Just another door closed on me.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer contact you about something you had no knowledge about? What did you do and how did you handle it and what was the solution to prevent this from happening again?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

I was contacted about setting up the interview which was rescheduled twice on their part . I thought the interview went well. Additionally they said they would be back in touch but no contact occurred. I then noticed the job was reposted.

Pretty unprofessional to not follow up after a face to face interview. I definitely am glad to have not gotten an offer and I would not apply there again.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions related to the role and some behavioral questions   Answer Question

Huntsman Corp Response

Dec 28, 2018 – Head of TA-Western Hemisphere

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that you did not receive an update on the outcome of your visit with us. It is the goal of my team to ensure that we provide status updates to everyone that has applied for an opportunity here at Huntsman (Via phone or email). I will take this as an action item on how we can further improve our process.

Production Operator Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. One week later was scheduled for interview, on a Wednesday. Sat down with two people. Interview consisted of no behavioral questions at all. All questions were pertaining to the job I was applying for. Got job offer that same Friday.

Interview Questions

• Take me through the process of loading a truck.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

After working as a contractor for 8 months a position came up and I applied. About 2 weeks later I got a call so setup the interview and a confirmation email. The interview was a panel interview with 3 management representatives.

Reliability Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Neches, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Port Neches, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Step 1. Phone interview by a recruiter. It ook about 30 minutes.
    Step 2. Panel interview on-site. Four leadership team members were involved.
    Step 3. Plant tour was not included.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior based questions.
      Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Went into corporate HQ and talked to 3 different people during my time there. The first person was the hiring manager who I would be working under. Asked me a bunch of behavioral interview questions, which the other 2 people kind of did the exact same thing. Wanted to know a lot about how much accounting I had taken in school.

Interview Questions

• Explain something to me like I'm a 5 year old.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Freeport, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was then scheduled for a phone interview a week after. Interviewed with a couple senior engineers, HR rep at the specific plant and the asset manager of the plant.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked in a group with someone that you couldn't get along with.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by email to set up a time for a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked questions about my experience and work history. I was told that my told that my information would be passed on to the manager for review.

Manufacturing Transformation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Easton, PA).

Interview

The interview was with 3 people of the panel, who were the senior human resources business partner, the safety manager, and the quality manager. They took turns asking questions from a list. All the questions were general behavioral questions. They were all very nice. At the end, they gave some feedback on the interview and gave explanations alluding to what they were looking for from each question.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about the company?   Answer Question
    • If you saw an experienced worker, say who had been there for over 10 years, not wearing his/her safety glasses, what would you do?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Developed GAP analysis for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Instructional Design team members to help them to work together on understanding each other’s projects related issues that might impact their delivery schedules
    Worked with SMEs to identify training content/training objectives and help perform GAP analysis for creating course documents and creative learning strategies

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working with software applications?   Answer Question