Cover image for Huntsman Corp

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Huntsman Corp Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 91 of over 91 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX) in Feb 2022

Interview

Panel interview with many employees. It is more like a conversation rather than straightforward question-answer type of interview. They will ask question related to things you just talked about, and open to discuss what interested you the most, they provide great feedback to your questions with positive attitude.

Interview Questions
  • Level of accounting skill? Interest in treasury department?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX)

Interview

The interview process was Straightforward . Really nice people . Phone interview and several in person person panel interviews . Very nice people . Very nice people and facility. Seems like a good place to work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huntsman Corp

Application

I interviewed at Huntsman Corp

Interview

Very friendly interview, that requires to describe or tell more about you work experience, describe your skill. I was working and an part time when I got a call from the Engineer saying I’m interested for permanent job position

Interview Questions
  • What are the basic maintenance activities will you put up for cooling tower

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 11 months. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Singapore)

Interview

HR was quite nice. She pre-empted me in what the company was looking for. However, things did not move forward after the round with the hiring manager. Have asked for a follow-up but nothing was heard from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huntsman Corp

Application

I interviewed at Huntsman Corp

Interview

It was a ridiculous total waste of time being interrogated by guys who look like Mormon door-to-door "missionaries" or Boyscouts but with a steely, borderline menacing undertone, like they were determined to crack the interviewee and force a confession: "What's your greatest weakness?" "What's your biggest life failure?" "What's your worst habit?" "Okay, when was the last time you REALLY broke the rules and what did you do???"

Interview Questions
  • "Okay, when was the last time you REALLY broke the rules and what did you do???"

Huntsman Corp

Application

I interviewed at Huntsman Corp

Interview

Phone call then zoom meeting. Know the company and the job description.... Hr is the first contact then will set up with hiring manager............................................... Then you will be set up with hiring managers to discuss the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huntsman Corp

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview was not difficult and some of the questions a bit repetitive. The team I interviewed with were all very polite and personable. Very standard interview questions and work scenarios.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huntsman Corp

Application

I interviewed at Huntsman Corp

Interview

No follow up after final interview with finance manager in India. HR just says to wait for next week but no news. Appreciate if they could reject so we are able to close and move on as we have spent a lot of time doing many rounds of interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Huntsman Corp

Application

I interviewed at Huntsman Corp

Interview

Verschillende sollicitatierondes: kennismaking, testen wetenschappelijke kennis en ervaring, HR contact,… met veel tijd tussen de gesprekken. Veel stappen tussenin nodig om een goedkeuring voor de functie te krijgen. Dit zorgt er jammer genoeg voor dat het proces eerder maanden aansleept dan weken.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huntsman Corp

Application

I interviewed at Huntsman Corp

Interview

Un premier entretien avec la responsable des RH et le directeur du site à distance (1h) puis un entretien sur place avec le directeur et les deux chefs de service qui auraient pu recourir à mes services. Discussions riches et intéressantes suivies d'une visite complète de l'une des installations.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Présentez-vous. 2. Qu'est-ce qui vous attire chez Huntsman?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Spring, TX) in Mar 2022

Interview

Applied online through the company website. Received the HR call to schedule the interview with the manager in a couple of days. The manager interview (30min) went well. They needed people with less experience.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Why did you apply for this job? Q. Why HUNTSMAN? Q. Where do you see yourself in the long term and short term?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Interviews

Huntsman Corp Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Huntsman Corp as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.88 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Engineer and Financial Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Human Resources Data Administrator and Process Operator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Huntsman Corp takes an average of 37 days when considering 71 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Advisor had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Senior Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Huntsman Corp according to 71 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 19.32%