Hutchinson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

2.3

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hutchinson (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

there were two interviewers, one was an senior engineer and another was a product manager, firstly they went through my resume, then the senior engineer got into details of my resume, and asked me several questions regarding my skills. the interview was about 1 hour. I applied on school website and got the email about 3 weeks later, then I had two rounds of phone interviews before going on site.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hutchinson.

Interview

Recruiter set up a phone interview. The recruiter actually had to reschedule three times because she forgot/ got busy.
    She wanted to set up another interview with the engineers in the hiring department but never corresponded.

Interview Questions

• It was all behavioral questions and past experiences from resume.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hutchinson (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call about 2 weeks after I applied. Came in for an interview. Very informal, typical behavioral questions and very few technical questions. Felt very comfortable. Got a call back on the same day and accepted the job.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hutchinson (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Initial contact was at a job fair where the Human Resources employee talked up Hutchinson and offered an interview opportunity within the next week. Went in for an interview with 2 engineering managers and one of the HR employees. Went back in the following week to interview with the VP. Offer was extended and accepted.

Interview Questions

• I did not feel that there were any difficult questions. Basic engineering questions/answers. Very personalized and covered my resume completely during each of the interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Come in high.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hutchinson in March 2014.

Interview

well organized with standard question and exchange about expectations and benefits. very professional approach and well driven interview. it was easy to prepare and i was given the opportunity to describe all my prior experiences

other opportunity

Ingénieur conception Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hutchinson (Paris (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

J'ai postulé via un recruteur. Le processus a pris 2 semaines . J'ai passé une entrevue à par téléphone, entretien basique avec des questions simples et orientées conception mécanique. Feedback positif en direct, à chaud puis pas de retour.

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hutchinson (Vienna (Austria)) in January 2012.

Interview

War sehr angenehm und nette Leute! Kurzes Gespräch und schnelles Aufnahmeverfahren. Ich konnte innerhalb weniger Wochen mit d. Tätigkeit beginnen. Es handelte sich um einen Job als Springer für die Fillialen in einem Bundesland. Die Abwicklung der Bewerbungsgespräches fand persönlich mit den Leiter statt.