Hydro-Québec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hydro-Québec Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hydro-Québec

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hydro-Québec.

Interview

Quick and straight to the point. Interviewer was on time and have everything together. Clearly red my application before the interview. Asked straightforward questions. Since my background was very aligned with the role, I did not get many technical questions. You should be prepared to answer questions regarding the direction the company/industry is going.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hydro-Québec.

Interview

Interview was only in the French language even though i told the HR that my French isn't good. They asked different questions about customer service, inventory management and some on the resume

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a bad situation you had during a team project and what did you do to solve it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Interview

it was good overall. Applied online and then they called me the following week. I went to their office downtown. Then they sent me an email telling me I was not chosen.

Interview Questions

• Typical question for job interview. Why we should hire you... What are you studying... Where do you wanna be in 10 years. Then they asked me what I would want to do for hydro quebec.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hydro-Québec (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied through university's portal.
    Got an interview at my school.
    They asked a bunch of questions.
    They explained the position and what they were doing.
    The project they will be starting soon.
    The interview was pretty much straight forward and easy.
    Afterward, i got the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?
      How would you do this/that?
      Can you describe your past experience?
      Pretty much basic question. Nothing too hard.   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hydro-Québec (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

There were two interviewers, the section boss and the software team leader, they were very friendly, first they asked me about my background, past experience and then they talked about the project, the job i would be working on and the company. it was a very easy interview and there were no quiz, reviews or skill test of any kind.

Programme De Rotation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hydro-Québec in January 2016.

Interview

Premier entretien en groupe. Tous les participants étaient dans la salle de marché et devaient aller parler avec les différents gestionnaires.
    Après nous avons passé des tests de logique sur le site de hydroquebec.
    Puis j'ai passé un entretien avec le rh et le trader pensant une heure et tout de suite après un entretien avec le gestionnaire des opérations et planification.

Monteur De Lignes Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Hydro-Québec (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Il fallait réussir un test psychométrique pour accéder aux entrevus. Une fois réussi, Hydro-Québec communiquait avec nous pour la suite du processus. L'entrevue se trouvait au siège social, à Montréal.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi nous choisirions toi plutôt qu'un autre ?   1 Answer