Hyflux Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hyflux

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyflux (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

Direct interview with boss, prior to that was with HR. boss asked personalised questions on personality to test for fit, skills review done by HR. Fun process, very unusual company. MNC mindset with startup culture.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyflux (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

Group interview. Given a stack of cards with different character traits to choose from. You are suppose to choose 5 and explain why you chose it. There was also a group presentation to the panel where you had to explain the solution to the given problem

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyflux in September 2010.

Interview

relax atmosphere. I was asked very simple qns just to know me better. why did i apply. whats my FYP project about. Hobbies. Describe a situation where i use my problem solving skills., organisational skills.
    what is my talent.

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

Overall the interview was about an hour, started with technical and HR, finally ended with Project Management.
    Technical questions will be depends on the experience of candidate and the projects i did in the past.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyflux.

Interview

Attended one interview with HR and direct supervisor. Questions from HR are related to behaviour and personality. Technical questions came from the supervisor. Interview went fine and was generally conducted in a professional way.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled datelines, stressful situations, difficult customers.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyflux (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

Technical questions were asked to test the knowledge capacity. About approximate 45 mins
    Was called in twice for an interview on different days within a week. However, it was done in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Do know how to handle customers from other countries (e.g. China)   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyflux in February 2011.

Interview

Interview experience was okay. Interviewer was friendly and provided a good explanation of the job scope.
    Some questions asked:
    1. Tell me about yourself.
    2. Why did you choose Hyflux?
    3. Describe a problem you encountered and how you overcame it.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hyflux in July 2014.

Interview

I had a phone call with a member of senior management who asked different questions on my interest in the job. Overall it was a pleasant experience with good interactions on both sides

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyflux (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I was offered the position but I requested a day to consider and confirm the management drop the offer by the evening. I am totally disappointed maybe is a employer market.

Interview Questions

• Are you an individual who is willing to take on hard work and go the extra mile for the organization.   1 Answer

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyflux (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR manager who scheduled an interview within 3 days. The interview involved two head of departments and the HR manager. Questions were mostly technical in nature with additional questions regarding resume. A few personality and behavioural questions were asked towards the end. They also inquired about my knowledge of the company and allowed for questions from my end. The interview itself lasted around 45 minutes.