Hyflux Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyflux Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hyflux

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyflux (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

Group interview. Given a stack of cards with different character traits to choose from. You are suppose to choose 5 and explain why you chose it. There was also a group presentation to the panel where you had to explain the solution to the given problem

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyflux (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR manager who scheduled an interview within 3 days. The interview involved two head of departments and the HR manager. Questions were mostly technical in nature with additional questions regarding resume. A few personality and behavioural questions were asked towards the end. They also inquired about my knowledge of the company and allowed for questions from my end. The interview itself lasted around 45 minutes.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyflux.

Interview

Attended one interview with HR and direct supervisor. Questions from HR are related to behaviour and personality. Technical questions came from the supervisor. Interview went fine and was generally conducted in a professional way.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled datelines, stressful situations, difficult customers.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyflux (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

Direct interview with boss, prior to that was with HR. boss asked personalised questions on personality to test for fit, skills review done by HR. Fun process, very unusual company. MNC mindset with startup culture.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyflux in February 2011.

Interview

Interview experience was okay. Interviewer was friendly and provided a good explanation of the job scope.
    Some questions asked:
    1. Tell me about yourself.
    2. Why did you choose Hyflux?
    3. Describe a problem you encountered and how you overcame it.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyflux in September 2010.

Interview

relax atmosphere. I was asked very simple qns just to know me better. why did i apply. whats my FYP project about. Hobbies. Describe a situation where i use my problem solving skills., organisational skills.
    what is my talent.