IBT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBT Interview Questions

Interviews at IBT

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at IBT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBT in December 2016.

Interview

Looking for a warm body that will be a yes man, need not apply if you bounce around. If you cant stand typical sales people yelling at you for not making them money its not for you.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBT (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Questions would be mostly asked about economics, international banking,etc for the interview and a vedeo conference with the US CEO which was the final round

Then HR will contact you for offer discussion, once you discuss and put forward your queries and concerns, they would release the offer letter and appointment letter.

IT Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBT (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process has been good with good technical questions with intelligency test . Had a good experience with the interview taken by the manager. Many technical questions has been raised regarding the job process how was it in previous company.

Interview Questions

• How you will provide access for employee to access company network from outside.   1 Answer