ICAEW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICAEW Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICAEW

Social Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICAEW (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

First was a telephone interview with simple questions and availability questions such as notice period etc.

Simple two interview process, first with manager and two other HR executives and the second with the senior manager where I had to present a presentation on presenting analytics.

Was declined after a few days as didn't have agency experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICAEW (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Lovely offices.
    Enjoyed the interview process

Interview Questions

• If you were us, what issues do you feel we would have with you in the interview?   1 Answer

Event Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICAEW (London, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

Very friendly and relaxed, I enjoyed the interview and I could tell it would be a place that I would like to work at. The interview was a two stage process, firstly I met with who would be my direct line manager and also the head of events. The second interview was with HR however I believe this may have changed slightly since I joined the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary however my interview was some time ago so its hard to remember. They want to go over your past experience in detail, make sure you have the right skills for the job, they are also interested in you as a person to see if you will fit in with the team which is always nice.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I was so happy to be offered the position I took it.