ICC Lowe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICC Lowe Interview Questions

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICC Lowe (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Very thorough, long, a lot of people and a lot of questions. Impressive (though this was years ago.) I got the sense that management, at the time, was keenly protective of the culture and the assessment of applicants as appropriate.

Interview Questions

• Only place I had ever been asked about the direction of the industry--interesting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer, based on my floor and ceiling, and it was fair.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICC Lowe.

Interview

Met with operations and head of department. Was asked to take an in office test to prove my skills even after presenting a portfolio. Was asked to explain my experience with my last employer and asked if i had any persona obligations that may interfere with my ability to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

had to take a step down in title and pay

Art Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICC Lowe (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Brief, Creative, and spoke about design philosophies. Discussed upcoming projects that I would oversee. Discussed strategy, rationale, style. Walked around the office, spoke with several team members. I was shown around the facility. Chief Creative Director talk about culture within the company.

ICC LOWE and FCB Company Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICC Lowe (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Casual and unfulfilling, uninspiring. I was actually asked if in my personal life did i have previous attachments that may affect my focus at work. Though the rest of the interview went along with the basic interviewing process, i was impressed with their need for honesty during the meeting.

Interview Questions

• I respected the fact that the hiring manager asked for honesty when it came to my past experiences.   1 Answer

Digital Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICC Lowe (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

I had a Skype interview. The interview was taken by the HR team member and he asked me a few questions on my previous projects. It was a resume walk. I was told that would contact me with further details within the next week. But I didnot receive any call or offer.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICC Lowe (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

Third party staffing company directed me to the position. I went for an interview. Interview was successful. I was sent an offer the next day.