IEM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at IEM

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IEM (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. Part of the screening process requires the candidate to answer in writing some very tough questions. During the process, the candidate is also required to meet with multiple employees of the company. The questions are not easy. They really want to determine if the candidate is intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a professional experience that had a bad result and what you learned from it?   Answer Question
    • Describe your most successful professional experience and how the outcome could have been better if you would have done things differently?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IEM (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2015.

Interview

I went through a very basic interview about my background and reason to apply, since this is a non-paid, no-skill internship in a local branch office. Not much to say really. I got the internship no problem, but I didn't learn much either.

Interview Questions